Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

In loving memory of MJ (Serious, not for the jokers)

In loving memory of MJ (Serious, not for the jokers)

Old Jun 29th 2009, 12:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In loving memory of MJ (Serious, not for the jokers)

I'm going to buy (oops sorry, adopt) three children and call them Princess Penny 1, Princess Penny 2 and Prince Pen the Mighty, only for purely loving reasons, not because I'm narssistic in any way, obviously.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 12:14 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I'm going to buy (oops sorry, adopt) three children and call them Princess Penny 1, Princess Penny 2 and Prince Pen the Mighty, only for purely loving reasons, not because I'm narssistic in any way, obviously.
You must be a special kind of person to do that. Will they come with their own masks?
Old Jun 29th 2009, 12:35 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
You must be a special kind of person to do that. Will they come with their own masks?
No, I'm going to buy special ones for them. Possibly ones in the image of MJ - what greater approval could I give the man? I am then going to fly to LA and allow them to file past a concrete and metal star in the pavement in order to pay our respects. It seems to be the way to show our devotion.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 1:11 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
No, I'm going to buy special ones for them. Possibly ones in the image of MJ - what greater approval could I give the man? I am then going to fly to LA and allow them to file past a concrete and metal star in the pavement in order to pay our respects. It seems to be the way to show our devotion.
No you truely are a special devotee, I bow to your greater reverance.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 1:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Damson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone who dangles a baby over a balcony like this nutjob did doesn't deserve any nice words. Having said that, with the upbringing he had, it's no wonder he turned out the way he did. His parents should be strung up for screwing him up that badly.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 2:49 am
Account Closed

jasonlec is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lorrielou
Anyone who dangles a baby over a balcony like this nutjob did doesn't deserve any nice words. Having said that, with the upbringing he had, it's no wonder he turned out the way he did. His parents should be strung up for screwing him up that badly.
Ah, so it runs in the family then