Old May 3rd 2010, 6:36 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: lovin Aus sizes!!!

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Tut tut.
Old May 3rd 2010, 9:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jad n rich
You see you emigrate to OZ and really do become slim beautiful, fit and rich

Seriously clothes sizes, In Katies recently I bought a size 8, who are they kidding, a size 8 in UK would probably fit one leg

Partner is always amazed at the mens section here, hes normal 32 waist in jeans and in the regular range they have clothes with such as XXXXXX large Then there are shops for Big people what the hell sizes must they have then
lol. How do people know what size they are from range to range Jad? I'm a XXX in KMart and a XXXL in Target..pass me my reading glasses...

My wife is back to her pre-baby weight now. No time for exercise, this time around just a bit of food discipline.

Originally Posted by cresta57
"Does my arse look big in this?"
"Yes dear, it's a big arse, it looks big in anything"
lol.

Back to my usual running commentary on good-looking women. I saw a girl on the tram today who had a waist you could encircle with a polo mint.

She had the most beautiful hips - I mean who wouldn't - topped with a waist like that. Half the men on the tram fell off their seats, the other half hadn't noticed. And she had a cute, impish little face - no make up.

One for the old 'bank'.
Old May 3rd 2010, 9:34 pm
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Lol Badge you're such a filthy old goat!!!!!! (meant in the nicest possible way)
Old May 3rd 2010, 9:36 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peepster
Lol Badge you're such a filthy old goat!!!!!! (meant in the nicest possible way)
And according to Target,a fat b'stard too
Old May 3rd 2010, 9:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
And according to Target,a fat b'stard too
I was giving an example. I am a svelte individual, like your good self.
Old May 3rd 2010, 9:57 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
I was giving an example. I am a svelte individual, like your good self.
Im more ripped than svelte,gay ex-british army officer types are svelte
Old May 4th 2010, 11:31 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
lol. How do people know what size they are from range to range Jad? I'm a XXX in KMart and a XXXL in Target..pass me my reading glasses...

My wife is back to her pre-baby weight now. No time for exercise, this time around just a bit of food discipline.

lol.

Back to my usual running commentary on good-looking women. I saw a girl on the tram today who had a waist you could encircle with a polo mint.

She had the most beautiful hips - I mean who wouldn't - topped with a waist like that. Half the men on the tram fell off their seats, the other half hadn't noticed. And she had a cute, impish little face - no make up.

One for the old 'bank'.
Glad Mrs Badge is doing so well... sometimes post babe can be tough, sounds like she is doing brilliantly... its very easy for a woman to suddenly become quite down.. I definately did after my 2nd...wasn't a great time for me. Took me til Ellie was about 2 before i felt "normal" again.

Back OT, I have given up dieting etc... I did weightwatchers for years and years... got to "goal", ate very small amounts and weighed virtually nothing. I became very food orientated and found that my mood for the day depended upon a number on a scale. Boring.. exceptionally so. I was a small size 10, actually a UK size 8. Considering I am just 5ft 2", I thought I had to be that slight.

I weigh a lot more than I did 5 years ago (well, a stone or so) but I am definately a size 10/12 and I exercise much more (specially since starting karate training twice a week).. I feel much more confident with my body image (I will never be totally happy! ha! Thats just being female though) and don't plan on ever doing a "diet" ever again. Exercise and plenty of whole foods are the way forward for me..

Had a conversation with a friend back in the UK last week. She said to me "bet you are really skinny now".. I said, nah, I am nearly 38, I don't actually want to be skinny anymore. I don't think I realised that until I said it.

.... hmmm... now I just need to stop drinking gallons of wine!....

Em x
Old May 4th 2010, 11:39 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emelems
I feel much more confident with my body image (I will never be totally happy! ha! Thats just being female though) and don't plan on ever doing a "diet" ever again. Exercise and plenty of whole foods are the way forward for me..
I also weigh maybe a stone more than I did a couple of years ago... and the blame lies solely with my 2yr old son, he arrived on the scene in 2008 and has caused havoc with our lives ever since !

I want to eat more healthily, cut out a bit of junk food, cut back on the drinking a little bit, do a little bit more exercise....but I'm not really up for a proper diet.

As an "average bloke" body image isn't a big deal for me but I do look in the mirror sometimes and think "geez, my face is getting chubby". And it only seems worse when you see a picture of yourself from e.g. 10 or 15 yrs ago...
Old May 4th 2010, 1:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by emelems
Glad Mrs Badge is doing so well... sometimes post babe can be tough, sounds like she is doing brilliantly... its very easy for a woman to suddenly become quite down.. I definately did after my 2nd...wasn't a great time for me. Took me til Ellie was about 2 before i felt "normal" again.

I weigh a lot more than I did 5 years ago (well, a stone or so) but I am definately a size 10/12 and I exercise much more (specially since starting karate training twice a week).. I feel much more confident with my body image (I will never be totally happy! ha! Thats just being female though) and don't plan on ever doing a "diet" ever again. Exercise and plenty of whole foods are the way forward for me..

Had a conversation with a friend back in the UK last week. She said to me "bet you are really skinny now".. I said, nah, I am nearly 38, I don't actually want to be skinny anymore. I don't think I realised that until I said it.
Sounds great Em! Skinny is never the game - weight loss, healthy weight rather, and looking good with it is a bonus, surely?

My wife joined WW - completely unnecessarily I thought and lost 7 kilos and became a life member in 8 weeks or something. But you couldn't see it really. She's lucky she has a figure that holds with a weight range.

Originally Posted by asprilla
I also weigh maybe a stone more than I did a couple of years ago... and the blame lies solely with my 2yr old son, he arrived on the scene in 2008 and has caused havoc with our lives ever since !

I want to eat more healthily, cut out a bit of junk food, cut back on the drinking a little bit, do a little bit more exercise....but I'm not really up for a proper diet.

As an "average bloke" body image isn't a big deal for me but I do look in the mirror sometimes and think "geez, my face is getting chubby". And it only seems worse when you see a picture of yourself from e.g. 10 or 15 yrs ago...
Agreed - we all age after all...For me it is pride, maybe even professional pride. Why look old and knackered when you have some control? I have to be honest, I was quietly amazed when I first went into industry - I wondered how many of the blokes could live with themselves. Of couse, it's all relative. I never want to be ripped or wear skinny jeans. Just fit, and looking fit will do!
Old May 4th 2010, 2:26 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

You're only fooling yourselves ladies.
Yeh but if it saves the world from one more camel toe then it has to be a good thing, right?
Old May 4th 2010, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

Post babu sucked me to Ethiopan rib stage but unfortunately it didn't last.