Wikiposts

lovin Aus sizes!!!

Old May 1st 2010, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

QLDJo will become famous soon enough
Default lovin Aus sizes!!!

I am well chuffed - went jean shopping the other day and after trying on a size 13 -I always go for baggy then tight, the sales girl came in and told me to try a 11!!! - they actually fitted!!!
I still wear them with the sticker with 11 on it!

ps I went in there with my Mum who's over visiting and she's a UK 12 and ended up getting a size 10, but I'm still happy I'm in a pair of 11's!!
Old May 1st 2010, 10:57 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: lovin Aus sizes!!!

haha! Great isn't it! LOL!

Em x
Old May 1st 2010, 8:03 pm
Just Joined

Schmeva will become famous soon enough

Yeah, Country Road does big sizes. I'm a UK 12/14 and either wear an Aussie 10/12 when I am back. Gotta love it
Old May 2nd 2010, 3:35 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

You're only fooling yourselves ladies.
Old May 2nd 2010, 6:03 am
Just Joined

Schmeva will become famous soon enough

Um, do you actually think we are that stupid to think that we have suddenly shrunk on the plane ride over? It's all about vanity sizing and we are just having some fun so go try to burst someone else's bubble

Last edited by Schmeva; May 2nd 2010 at 6:05 am.
Old May 2nd 2010, 6:17 am
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Schmeva
Um, do you actually think we are that stupid to think that we have suddenly shrunk on the plane ride over? It's all about vanity sizing and we are just having some fun so go try to burst someone else's bubble
I've found opposite, they class size 12-14 as XL in most shops and the Addidas shop on Queens Street doesn't do anything over a 14. Which infers nobody over a 14 does keep fit of any form.
Old May 2nd 2010, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

QLDJo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by asprilla
WTF - do you mean that I really haven't just lost a load of weight!

well said - theres always one!

I've found opposite, they class size 12-14 as XL in most shops and the Addidas shop on Queens Street doesn't do anything over a 14. Which infers nobody over a 14 does keep fit of any form.

It's strange the way they size at the sports shop I'm in the xl kit there and I am by far one of smallest mum's at the local school, where we are now has got to be the fattest people location ever. even the kids are huge. suppose once you are to large to buy the sports kit you just give up
Old May 2nd 2010, 10:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

You see you emigrate to OZ and really do become slim beautiful, fit and rich

Seriously clothes sizes, In Katies recently I bought a size 8, who are they kidding, a size 8 in UK would probably fit one leg

Partner is always amazed at the mens section here, hes normal 32 waist in jeans and in the regular range they have clothes with such as XXXXXX large Then there are shops for Big people what the hell sizes must they have then
Old May 2nd 2010, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by QLDJo

It's strange the way they size at the sports shop I'm in the xl kit there and I am by far one of smallest mum's at the local school, where we are now has got to be the fattest people location ever. even the kids are huge. suppose once you are to large to buy the sports kit you just give up
16 will be the average size of lots of woman who were 12-14 in their 20's so Addidas or missing out on a massive marker, the shop girl said they get loads of people in that nothing fits. Wonder what Dawn French jogs in...
Old May 2nd 2010, 12:35 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh I live in Denial..... it is my greatest friend!

Em x

PS no Eygpt jokes either!
Old May 2nd 2010, 6:04 pm
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emelems

Em x

My waist size went from 36 to 92. Which was a bit depressing.
Old May 2nd 2010, 6:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emelems

Em x

Tut tut.
Old May 2nd 2010, 7:15 pm
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Schmeva
relax, I'm only having a bit of a laugh!

'vanity sizing' - I guess this is just one of those funny things that women do... similar to carting around tonnes of unnecessary paraphernalia in 'hand bags' when your average man can quite easily get from a to b with nothing more than his wallet and a set of car keys.

(only on the internet can I get away with saying this kind of thing).
Old May 2nd 2010, 10:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure what's happening to my bust then..... in M&S I'm 34C, in my lovely Elle MacPherson undies I'm 36D. And that's after losing nearly a stone!
Old May 3rd 2010, 12:35 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

"Does my arse look big in this?"
"Yes dear, it's a big arse, it looks big in anything"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.