Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Looks like I've failed ...

Looks like I've failed ...

Old Apr 28th 2009, 9:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looks like I've failed ...

Originally Posted by hevs
Because its yummy?
Do you realise the conditions those chickens have to work in the salt mines to produce that salt? You are a Barbarian!

Talk to Hugh fearnley-wittingstall and Jamie Oliver and you'll never buy chicken salt again.

We only buy free range salt that is grown organically in the ocean by bare breasted filipino women.

JTL
Old Apr 28th 2009, 10:44 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad

We only buy free range salt that is grown organically in the ocean by bare breasted filipino women.

JTL
Ahh, but we only buy free range chicken salt that is reputed to be roast corn fed and the corn is matured on a bed of pistachio coulis and the chickens are only allowed to drink evian...
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:46 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Chicken salt was invented in 1970, in Australia. Nobody knows why.
Why does that fail to get mentioned when we have the thread arguing about what was invented by Australians and whether they were actually Australians?

Have you received any karma for this thread? When you say you don't want it, people become bloodyminded and give it If you don't want it, become a mod. People aren't keen on telling mods they like something they've written
Old Apr 29th 2009, 1:49 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Why does that fail to get mentioned when we have the thread arguing about what was invented by Australians and whether they were actually Australians?

Have you received any karma for this thread? When you say you don't want it, people become bloodyminded and give it If you don't want it, become a mod. People aren't keen on telling mods they like something they've written
Hey! I tell you all the time how wonderful you are.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 1:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20

Welll, that 'fact' about chicken salt was made up by me, so thats probably why its never mentioned in the facts about chicken salt section of wikipedia that you obviousl cruise.

I did get 2 lots of Karma for this thread, but it was sympathy Karma, which is never as good as the real thing.

I want someone laughing so much at at one of my posts, that they give me Karma.

Doesn't happen anymore. Maybe I've lost my Mojo

JTL
Old Apr 29th 2009, 4:14 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Dorothy
There are loads of new posters on here lately, so I don't think they get the karma giving thing yet. Goodness knows I'm one of the nicest people here yet I get very little karma.
I've not been doing too bad, and some of it from the most surprising sources

Old Apr 29th 2009, 4:17 pm
ABCDiamond

I want someone laughing so much at at one of my posts, that they give me Karma.

Maybe I've lost my Mojo

JTL

Karma given...

Old Apr 29th 2009, 4:21 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Had to laugh at this thread cos I nearly wrote a reversal of it the other day, I get the karma but not the written response. Guess some people either cant be bothered to reply or maybe dont want to be seen talking to me
Old Apr 29th 2009, 4:41 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Possums
maybe dont want to be seen talking to me
I get the feeling that may be the case, at least from some karma givers ...

Old Apr 29th 2009, 5:58 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

I think I've had a record month for Karma.....really must buy some shares!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:50 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

and don't want any for this post.

JTL
Hmmm..............
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:53 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I see the usual Karma whores are all here..... hmmmmm........