Looking for some reassurance

Old Apr 1st 2009, 1:51 am
Just Joined

wadhamsfamily is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Looking for some reassurance

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
Well if i cant get any work i will have plenty of time for that

Paddy
Hi I'm Mark and we moved here to the Sunshine Coast in November 08 from the Midlands. We all do the same thing right at the last minute, its natural to fear the change, but feel the fear and do it anyway. You started this for many and various reasons all of which are still justified I don't doubt. I know that I panicked like crazy the last 2 weeks in ever increasing proportions. As soon as i said the tearful goodbyes and jumped in the taxi to the airport those fears started to melt away. You are brave to do this but trust me it is only one day away from the UK, Skype means you can see and speak to your loved ones as often as you need. You will get home sick (in fact i am at the moment) but when the sunshines and you see our kids in the surf you laugh at your fears some day soon.
As for the work nothing is guranteed both here and in the UK but did you really want to wake up in 25 yrs time and say hey another day another dollar. No mate don't do it stretch out and seize the day, good luck and be brave. Mark