Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Looking for lelli kelly shoes

Looking for lelli kelly shoes

Old Apr 1st 2007, 5:20 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Question Looking for lelli kelly shoes

My girls are deperate for a pair of these but I haven't a clue where to get them. Does anyone know of a stockist in Scotland?

cheers

Gill
Old Apr 1st 2007, 5:43 pm
Just wanna be there

paul and Lynz will become famous soon enoughpaul and Lynz will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Looking for lelli kelly shoes

I'm not sure where you get them from maybe clarks, if not i would try ebay, but i do know they are quite expensive
Hope you manage to a pair
Old Apr 1st 2007, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

Katehn will become famous soon enoughKatehn will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by herrchook
My girls are deperate for a pair of these but I haven't a clue where to get them. Does anyone know of a stockist in Scotland?

cheers

Gill
Hi,
Try ebay or do a search on google for stockists. It's usually the smalyy shoe shops that stock them.
Old Apr 1st 2007, 7:31 pm
Account Closed

daisylilymum is an unknown quantity at this point

There are online stockists. Google them. My kid's also want them and I've found them in a shop in West Sussex, don't know about Scotland though.
Old Apr 1st 2007, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

They are definitely on Ebay
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

cbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nice

Do not know in scotland but seems to be independant shoe shops over here. But even my 6 year old daughter knows they are crap and the beads all fall off. The girls in her class had them.
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 1:46 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Don't really want to buy them online as my girls have wide feet and I really need to try shoes on them first.

To be honest, I think she's been sucked in by the free make up offer! Think I'll take her to one of the ind. shoes shops and see what they have - would be cheaper to buy her Doodles and a make up set from Boots
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 7:12 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

cheers

Gill
Sorry Gill,

Wasn't going to bother but..............What the hel are lelli kelli shoes??

Axx
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 8:18 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by acbh2
Sorry Gill,

Wasn't going to bother but..............What the hel are lelli kelli shoes??

Axx
Andrea, they're advertised all the time of Milkshake (Ch5 mornings). They're like Clarks Doodles but with bright colours, some are like converse style too. They advertise that they come with make up sets which is what got the girls' attention I think. They cost around £35-£40 so there's no way I'm buying them on eBay in case they don't fit.

Have sent you a pm btw.

See you Thursday
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

cbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nicecbeeb is just really nice

Yeah my daughter says you would be better buying shoes and make up seperately. Maybe try coercing her. THey are too expensive.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

FionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by cbeeb
Yeah my daughter says you would be better buying shoes and make up seperately. Maybe try coercing her. THey are too expensive.
hi, i thought they were called nelli kelly lol maybee thats why i cant find them lol.fiona x
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:12 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea, they're advertised all the time of Milkshake (Ch5 mornings). They're like Clarks Doodles but with bright colours, some are like converse style too. They advertise that they come with make up sets which is what got the girls' attention I think. They cost around £35-£40 so there's no way I'm buying them on eBay in case they don't fit.

Have sent you a pm btw.

See you Thursday
I think your all crazy £35-£40 on a pair of shoes that will last about a month then the feet will grow and they'll need a new pair :curse:

I tell you your making a rod for your own back in a few years when they start demanding only designer clothes, I'll remind you it all started when you bought the Lelli Kelli shoes

Looking forward to thursday to Gill mayb I'll get to touch these amazing shoes then if you've managed to get them

Andreaxx
Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

Nizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud ofNizcac has much to be proud of

cheers

Gill
Hi
I have seen them in Clarks - my daughter would love some - but I think they are very poor quality for £35-£40. Clarks and Startrite have got some very pretty pumps this year - see if you can sway them with those and a bit of make up from Claires accesories or superdrug!!
Good Luck
Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:42 pm
Account Closed

daisylilymum is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by daisylilymum
There are online stockists. Google them. My kid's also want them and I've found them in a shop in West Sussex, don't know about Scotland though.
..........however, I told them to be done with woolies plimsoles can't bloody afford lelli mcnelli
Old May 25th 2007, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

suzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to beholdsuzanne7575 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by daisylilymum
..........however, I told them to be done with woolies plimsoles can't bloody afford lelli mcnelli
A bit late to the discussion but this little piggy (shops in Perth and Dundee) stock them, and I've also heard Jones the bootmakers stock them too, although i didn't look in the one in perth

I have just bought DD a pair and I'm impressed with them. Clarks wanted £30 for a pair of shoes which she has already had twice and they had nothing else in her size, the lelli kelly's are a bit more expensive but they are great to wear with both trousers or skirts as they are so pretty, and they are machine washable too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.