Look what I killed!

Old Mar 3rd 2009, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of
Default Look what I killed!

And I am a total arachnophobe! Feeling very proud!
Attached Thumbnails Look what I killed!-dscf1112.jpg  
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 2:56 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look what I killed!

well done you xx
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 3:13 am
...giving optimism a go?!

DadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud of

thats not dead - its resting....

waiting for you to turn your back... and then when you least expect it'll do 2 things:

1) lay LOTS of eggs spawning hundreds of thousands of angered offspring and
2) Crawl into your underwear drawer, venom glands working overdrive, teeth sharpened and ready, just waiting for you to show up..
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 3:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DadAgain
thats not dead - its resting....

waiting for you to turn your back... and then when you least expect it'll do 2 things:

1) lay LOTS of eggs spawning hundreds of thousands of angered offspring and
2) Crawl into your underwear drawer, venom glands working overdrive, teeth sharpened and ready, just waiting for you to show up..
Lol!!!

I sprayed it with enough spray to turn it white!!! This one is going nowhere (although I have put a glass over it, just in case!).
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 3:20 am
SNH
BE Enthusiast

SNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud of

Congratulations, you've been initiated.

Have you tackled a huntsman yet? At least they're not going to kill you - just give you a heart attack.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 3:45 am
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SNH
Congratulations, you've been initiated.

Have you tackled a huntsman yet? At least they're not going to kill you - just give you a heart attack.
And they can run faster than a speeding bullet.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 3:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Burbage
Yup, just done a baby one (3cm across?). Was pretty swift! I guess the rain is bringing them in. Haven't seen one in the 6 weeks we've been in this house, now two in a day.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 3:51 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere
Was he carrying that 2 dollar coin when ya nabbed him
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 11:06 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Burbage
AND they carry flick knives
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 11:21 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Any chance of you and picking this fella up for me? I don`t do scaly
Attached Thumbnails Look what I killed!-s5001596.jpg  
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 2:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wengerboy
Oh, he is cute!!!!!!
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 3:41 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

What is it??

Dougie
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 3:57 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Horrible redbacks!

I hate them! :curse:
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 4:04 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like some sort of Gecko, as it has a fat head and bulgy eyes
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

Kryptonix will become famous soon enoughKryptonix will become famous soon enough

Gecko's rule!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.