loaf of bread

Old Nov 13th 2006, 4:28 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default if only

do you think if i went down the indian shop ,and while i was talking to him put a loaf of bread up my jumper ,they might exile me to perth???

Last edited by aston man; Nov 13th 2006 at 4:37 pm.
Old Nov 13th 2006, 4:43 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: if only

Originally Posted by aston man
do you think if i went down the indian shop ,and while i was talking to him put a loaf of bread up my jumper ,they might exile me to perth???

Suppose it would depend on how much weight you have lost as to whether they would notice or not
Old Nov 13th 2006, 4:46 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: loaf of bread

BEFORE you say it aston

you'll probably only get sent to Coventry etc etc etc etc etc etc
Old Nov 13th 2006, 6:02 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

According to the paper today, a loaf will soon hit a quid in ol' blighty!!!

Think we'll all be helping ourselves and joining you in exile if this continues!!
Old Nov 13th 2006, 6:13 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
According to the paper today, a loaf will soon hit a quid in ol' blighty!!!

Think we'll all be helping ourselves and joining you in exile if this continues!!
eh??? its been £1.14 for a standard white in our shop for months
Old Nov 13th 2006, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

windog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to behold

Along those lines...

There is a small bridge just outside Yeovil that still has the plaque on it ( cos I havent figgured how to get it off yet! ) that reads........

"Anybody caught damaging this bridge will be transported"

I keep throwing rocks at it but nothing has happened yet .... still, heres hoping!.....
Old Nov 13th 2006, 6:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
eh??? its been £1.14 for a standard white in our shop for months
Blimey what shop's that
Old Nov 13th 2006, 6:18 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
Blimey what shop's that
Think the most ive paid is £1.05 and that was in desperation form the corner shop :scared: C x
Old Nov 13th 2006, 6:20 pm

Blimey what shop's that
our local spar shop. I've been here 3 yrs it was 95p when I first moved here its now £1.14.
Old Nov 13th 2006, 6:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

our local spar shop. I've been here 3 yrs it was 95p when I first moved here its now £1.14.
oh those places are always dear arn't they???
Old Nov 13th 2006, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

try Aldi [SPELLING] 99CENTS FOR WHITE AND $1.14 FOR BROWN
in nsw
Old Nov 13th 2006, 6:33 pm

Originally Posted by charlie brown
try Aldi [SPELLING] 99CENTS FOR WHITE AND $1.14 FOR BROWN
in nsw
bit bloody far mate
Old Nov 13th 2006, 6:34 pm

aye but you have to keep in with em, cos if the big snows come they wont let you have any if you dont buy from there
Old Nov 13th 2006, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

sorry are you talking about the uk , it's just that people are allways saying that it is expensive in oz and it is but if you look around it can be a bit cheper 99cents in aldi
bit bloody far mate
Old Nov 13th 2006, 6:40 pm

Originally Posted by charlie brown
sorry are you talking about the uk , it's just that people are allways saying that it is expensive in oz and it is but if you look around it can be a bit cheper 99cents in aldi
yeah someone had just said it's set to rise to a £1 a loaf in UK, I was saying it already is here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.