Lleyton Hewitt...

Old Jan 10th 2008, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Lleyton Hewitt...

...when will he and the rest of the Aus-born population finally admit...

HE IS CRAP!

His best tennis playing years have been and gone, he's never going to win anything major especially with the likes of Nadal and Federer around, so why not just totter off into the distance with Becs?

The next time anyone mentions to you "whingeing poms" just remind them what a whinger Lleyton is and he's 100% Aussie. He loses to another Aus player he should have slaughtered and what does he do? admit he played a crap game? go off and practice in preparation for the open next week? No, he has a moan about the umpiring and how it cost him the match (perhaps he'd been staying in the same Sydney hotel as the Indian cricket team?!)

Having written all that he'll probably go and win one of the big tournaments now!!
Old Jan 10th 2008, 11:05 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lleyton Hewitt...

Originally Posted by bridie

HE IS CRAP!

His best tennis playing years have been and gone, he's never going to win anything major especially with the likes of Nadal and Federer around, so why not just totter off into the distance with Becs?

The next time anyone mentions to you "whingeing poms" just remind them what a whinger Lleyton is and he's 100% Aussie. He loses to another Aus player he should have slaughtered and what does he do? admit he played a crap game? go off and practice in preparation for the open next week? No, he has a moan about the umpiring and how it cost him the match (perhaps he'd been staying in the same Sydney hotel as the Indian cricket team?!)

Having written all that he'll probably go and win one of the big tournaments now!!
I really cannot see the point of Hewitt. He is a prick of the top order and don't know how any Aussie could be proud of him. He should stick to appearing on the cover of Now magazine with his bimbo wife.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 11:12 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I really cannot see the point of Hewitt. He is a prick of the top order and don't know how any Aussie could be proud of him. He should stick to appearing on the cover of Now magazine with his bimbo wife.
See also 'The Poo' ...
Old Jan 10th 2008, 11:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Glasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond repute

HE IS CRAP!

Aye he's rubbish and he's a fugly fugly fugly man! Saw him driving around Adelaide years ago in a wee black convertable..urgh!
Old Jan 11th 2008, 12:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Doubt that very much !
Old Jan 11th 2008, 1:10 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

I agree ...same with Tim whatshisname from the UK - useless !!

We'll be able to follow progress on this site..
http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/index.html
Old Jan 11th 2008, 1:23 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hewitt is a dick and he's rubbish as well. I nearly threw something at the tv the other night when he was doing his press conference about losing his match and saying he felt like the cricket team and all umpires are crap. No mate, you are. Deal with it and move on. Arsehole:curse: Good to see Andy Murray doing well.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 1:25 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, I cannot comment for fear of being told to live in India
Old Jan 11th 2008, 1:27 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, at least Tim Henman had the decency to retire.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 1:33 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I agree, at least Tim Henman had the decency to retire.
Yes...but he should have done a long time ago !
Old Jan 11th 2008, 1:34 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Personally, I cannot comment for fear of being told to live in India
Old Jan 11th 2008, 1:39 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

I love Tennis, but like you say, Hewitt's time has come and gone. I never liked him as a player.

Looks like he's turned to advertising on the TV with his bimbo wife. Someone needs to pay his bills
Old Jan 11th 2008, 1:53 am
Forum Regular

Trixy is just really niceTrixy is just really niceTrixy is just really niceTrixy is just really niceTrixy is just really niceTrixy is just really niceTrixy is just really niceTrixy is just really niceTrixy is just really niceTrixy is just really niceTrixy is just really nice

You guys seem to spend an awful lot of time bitching about Aussies.. At least I bitch about the weather
Old Jan 11th 2008, 1:55 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trixy
You guys seem to spend an awful lot of time bitching about Aussies.. At least I bitch about the weather
it's not australia's fault where he was born, he's just a numpty pure and simple and would be no matter what nationality he was.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 1:58 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Trixy
For many years i thought he was American until i came to live in OZ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.