Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Live webcam of where you live

Live webcam of where you live

Old Jan 25th 2008, 11:24 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Live webcam of where you live

I live by Newcastle NSW, in the Hunter Valley.
One of the local beaches is Nobby's Beach......
Live webcam below:

Post your own link if you want

http://www.coastalwatch.com/camera/c...2790&state=NSW
Old Jan 25th 2008, 11:26 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Live webcam of where you live

http://www.coastalwatch.com/camera/c...ame=Shoalhaven
Old Jan 26th 2008, 4:12 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

The view from Humpybong Yacht club at Redcliffe

http://webcams.bsch.au.com/redcliffe.html
Old Jan 26th 2008, 5:41 am
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
The view from Humpybong Yacht club at Redcliffe

http://webcams.bsch.au.com/redcliffe.html
''Humpybong''?

Do you know the origin of that name? I love strange place names
Old Jan 26th 2008, 6:01 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

This is mine. When I say mine, I do play a part in keeping the camera working and clean but only when I get a call from Coastalwatch to sort it out I 'work' in the room the camera is attached to, one morning a week. It's not looked that good since before Christmas, why am I not there
Old Jan 26th 2008, 6:08 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
This is mine. When I say mine, I do play a part in keeping the camera working and clean but only when I get a call from Coastalwatch to sort it out I 'work' in the room the camera is attached to, one morning a week. It's not looked that good since before Christmas, why am I not there
Just noticed my employers head office is where that camera is. Looks quite a nice beach
Old Jan 26th 2008, 6:13 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Just noticed my employers head office is where that camera is. Looks quite a nice beach
Well if your company is who I think it is, they're not far but you have to pass by the RSL which is a really good place, on the way to the beach so the employees probably don't get down there much
Old Jan 26th 2008, 6:16 am
Banned

Nah, it wouldnt be close to the beach, I believe its on Nuban st. I work for the Neumann group
Old Jan 26th 2008, 6:18 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Nah, it wouldnt be close to the beach, I believe its on Nuban st. I work for the Neumann group
That's what I assumed, I remember you mentioning steel way back. They are in a great part of the world and the industrial estate's not bad either
Old Jan 26th 2008, 6:23 am
Banned

That's what I assumed, I remember you mentioning steel way back. They are in a great part of the world and the industrial estate's not bad either
Yeah, we are the H.O. poor orphan though getting all the hand-me-down machines but Im still expected to produce as if I had their manpower and nice new equipment......
Old Jan 26th 2008, 6:31 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Yeah, we are the H.O. poor orphan though getting all the hand-me-down machines but Im still expected to produce as if I had their manpower and nice new equipment......
I'm sure you're man enough for the job. I have faith Have you been up here to visit them with the money?
Old Jan 26th 2008, 6:39 am
Banned

I'm sure you're man enough for the job. I have faith Have you been up here to visit them with the money?
I was due to go up there this coming week actually after we got a "new" shearline of about 30 yrs old. They have a second one up there and I was going up for training so I could get my production team inducted but instead an arrogant pommie poofter is coming down . Funny thing is though, hes an engineer and doesnt know anything about machines. Ive allready got it all working but just cant allow anyone to use it for the moment.
I cant stand the bloke though and wont be letting him know how to even turn the thing on
Old Jan 26th 2008, 6:52 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, our camera's in the radio room at the surf club. Coastalwatch said they were going to upgrade it a moveable one, but they haven't yet. Nice of 'em to hook the club up to broadband though - I, ahem, nick the connection for club related stuff on occasion.
Old Jan 26th 2008, 7:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Hutch
Yea, our camera's in the radio room at the surf club. Coastalwatch said they were going to upgrade it a moveable one, but they haven't yet. Nice of 'em to hook the club up to broadband though - I, ahem, nick the connection for club related stuff on occasion.
I was looking at yours and waiting for it to move mind you, judging by the way ours moves, it was set up by someone with tourettes Our president has put password protection on our internet. Only he has access. I even had the coastalwatch try to hack in and he couldn't. Well ticked off he was Can play solitaire though so it's all good
Old Jan 26th 2008, 11:48 am
Australia's Doorman

I was looking at yours and waiting for it to move mind you, judging by the way ours moves, it was set up by someone with tourettes Our president has put password protection on our internet. Only he has access. I even had the coastalwatch try to hack in and he couldn't. Well ticked off he was Can play solitaire though so it's all good
Windows XP? If it's a standard XP install on the usual Dell Coastalwatch PCs, then just hit the restart button and when the log-on screen appears, hit Ctrl-Alt-Del three times, type 'Administrator' in as the username and leave the pw blank and you should be able to log-on fine.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.