Reload this Page >

Live in Montmorency,VIC

Live in Montmorency,VIC

Old Aug 28th 2009, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

Ajay.Venk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Live in Montmorency,VIC

Hi guys,

I am going to migrate Mernda, Montmorency,VIC. Just want to no any comments about this area?

Pls keep ur ideas.

Thanks,
Ajay
Old Aug 29th 2009, 8:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Live in Montmorency,VIC

Originally Posted by Ajay.Venk
Hi guys,

I am going to migrate Mernda, Montmorency,VIC. Just want to no any comments about this area?

Pls keep ur ideas.

Thanks,
Ajay
Mernda is a brand new area beyond Epping and South Morang, the traffic up that way is restricted to very few roads. It's basically a few housing estates with the shopping centers and other infrastructure playing catch up. It does have one small advantage in that it's very close to the bush or countryside... if you like that kind of thing.

Montmorency, is far more established, as it is a much older area. If your going to choose one of these areas. I'd give a big thumbs up to Montmorency a far better choice.

Indians are now the largest group of people moving to Victoria and have overtaken the Chinese over the last year.

\