Live Earth

Old Jul 7th 2007, 4:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all
Default Live Earth

While listening to some of live earth on the radio, i was wondering how much carbon is being created by all the electricity being used to power the lights, guitars etc, the tv,s of the people watching it and the cars etc the people used to get to the concerts. Great bands though.
Old Jul 7th 2007, 4:10 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Live Earth

Originally Posted by black cat
While listening to some of live earth on the radio, i was wondering how much carbon is being created by all the electricity being used to power the lights, guitars etc, the tv,s of the people watching it and the cars etc the people used to get to the concerts. Great bands though.
well i know the set is recycled , its Robbie (knob-ed) Williams old one .
Old Jul 7th 2007, 4:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
well i know the set is recycled , its Robbie (knob-ed) Williams old one .
Have'nt seen it on telly yet! kids have comandeered it to watch Harry potter. I spose the stars will be recycleing there empty champayne bottles before they hop back on their private jets?!;
Old Jul 7th 2007, 4:21 pm
Account Closed

Have'nt seen it on telly yet! kids have comandeered it to watch Harry potter. I spose the stars will be recycleing there empty champayne bottles before they hop back on their private jets?!;
well i guess Pip Collins won't be flying off to the US to perform there like he did at Live Aid .
Old Jul 7th 2007, 4:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
well i guess Pip Collins won't be flying off to the US to perform there like he did at Live Aid .
can't stand him
Old Jul 7th 2007, 4:23 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by curly
can't stand him
nah , mate of mine is off to see him tomorrow

oh well , a fool n his money are .............

(sorry thats another thread )
Old Jul 7th 2007, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

can't stand him
me neither, perhaps he could fly to america and stay?
Old Jul 7th 2007, 4:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

me neither, perhaps he could fly to america and stay?
good idea

that james blunt's sposed to be on i REALLY can't stand him hate his squeeky voice
Old Jul 7th 2007, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

good idea

that james blunt's sposed to be on i REALLY can't stand him hate his squeeky voice
Used quite like him then he went all " show biz" I'll leave the kids watching harry!
Old Jul 7th 2007, 4:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Used quite like him then he went all " show biz" I'll leave the kids watching harry!
love chilli peppers
Old Jul 7th 2007, 4:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

love chilli peppers
One if the oh favorites, not to fussed myself.
Old Jul 7th 2007, 4:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

One if the oh favorites, not to fussed myself.
oooh half naked tattooed men do it for me
Old Jul 7th 2007, 4:46 pm
Account Closed

oooh half naked tattooed men do it for me
er um , really
Old Jul 7th 2007, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold

Live Earth! I just took a look..................Live Bollox more like
Old Jul 7th 2007, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Olias
Live Earth! I just took a look..................Live Bollox more like
live earth - what a load of hypocritical shite!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.