A Little advice

Old Feb 7th 2009, 8:41 pm
Just Joined

leealf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A Little advice

Hiya We have just started our application to Oz so just tripped up on here, However we have some very dear friends in Brisbane only been there 3 months, it's their birthdays and i would love to send them a parcel of stuff they might miss or they can't get!

Any tips/ideas would be greatly recieved.

Many Thanks XX
Old Feb 7th 2009, 9:18 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: A Little advice

Anyone, please xx
Old Feb 7th 2009, 9:25 pm
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

PG Tips and Bisto Gravy
Old Feb 7th 2009, 9:29 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi.. we've only just got up in Queensland so that's prob why you havent had a response from the Aussies! haha! 10 hour time difference!

Right... ermm...

I'd want chocolate.. the chocolate over here isnt as nice... send some Galaxy or some cadbury's buttons! mmmm...

QUite a lot of English stuff is available here, like marmite (tho called My Mate) and PGTips.. even weetabix... tho havent seen any Shreddies! mmmm.. I like SHreddies..

On non-food ideas, then it is the usual stores that don't exist here like Next and M&S and Boots etc etc, so some nice No7 makeup or a Next top or some stuff from M&S... can't think what these places do now as I havent been back in Blighty for over a year?

Em x
Old Feb 7th 2009, 9:35 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by emelems
Hi.. we've only just got up in Queensland so that's prob why you havent had a response from the Aussies! haha! 10 hour time difference!

Right... ermm...
Sorry, spoke to her earlier, forgot she's an early riser (5.30)

Thank you for your replies, i'm building up a list xx
Old Feb 7th 2009, 11:20 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by emelems
I'd want chocolate.. the chocolate over here isnt as nice... send some Galaxy or some cadbury's buttons! mmmm...

Em x
Next time my daughter goes to the Victoria Point Cinema I could get her to get an extra bar of Galaxy and post it up to you

Mind you though, it isn't cheap !

Old Feb 7th 2009, 11:25 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Next time my daughter goes to the Victoria Point Cinema I could get her to get an extra bar of Galaxy and post it up to you

I've just put an order of Cadbury's mini eggs in with some friends who are arriving on Wednesday! LOL! The things one does! haha!

Em x
Old Feb 8th 2009, 2:53 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond

There's a little shop in Anzac Sq in the city that has all sorts of foreign sweets, chocolate, etc. We got a multi-pack of Monster Munch from there a while back Not cheap but nice as a treat