Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Legal Same-Sex Marriage - Yes or No

View Poll Results: Do you support the legalisation of same sex marriage?
Yes
69.47%
No
30.53%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Legal Same-Sex Marriage - Yes or No

Old Dec 4th 2011, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

jothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Legal Same-Sex Marriage - Yes or No

Originally Posted by Turban Explorer
I wasn't thinking about references to Facebook...more disallowing the use of condoms to prevent AIDs, the overpopulation and resulting extreme poverty in many Catholic countries, revelation after revelation of child abuse in the church etc....
I was being a little pedantic I suppose.

I agree with your point TE. However I'm not sure that the extreme poverty in many Catholic countries is as a result of a lack of birth control. And child abuse in the churchs, this wasn't written into the Bible ... this is just bad people, abusing the position they work in.

My father tells terrible stories of scout leaders, I wouldn't say it's the Scout Movement that's essentially wrong, just again bad people abusing the positions of responsibility. Sadly there's more and more in the press of teachers etc too.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 6:18 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by calliope
You said homosexuality is not natural, when it is, of course, because not only has it been observed in the natural world, but it is not unnatural for two people to do this because it only means something that exists in nature, which homosexuality does. Maybe you mean that homosexuality will not lead to regeneration of human beings, but this is not the same thing.
So you are saying because something exist it is natural?
Old Dec 4th 2011, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

calliope is just really nicecalliope is just really nicecalliope is just really nicecalliope is just really nicecalliope is just really nicecalliope is just really nicecalliope is just really nicecalliope is just really nicecalliope is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bix
So you are saying because something exist it is natural?
I'm saying that "natural" just means relating to the natural world where homosexuality exists so it's not logical to conclude it is unnatural.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 6:28 pm

sheene is an unknown quantity at this point

If you believe in evolution, ie that animals evolve what is needed - then why put the prostate where it is, becoming the pleasure gland for anal sex? Some would argue, that nature put it there so that males could derive some sexual satisfaction whilst the females are 'unavailable'. Seems plausible to me - ergo, nature = natural.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 6:29 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

I see no problem with it at all, it seems to anger some people but says more about them I feel. Religion doesn't come into it, I am an atheist and was married in a 500 year old church. Some people need to drag themselves out of the middle ages.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 7:01 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Putting religion to one side -why would anyone think they have any right over anyone else to get married and stop anyone else from doing it
Old Dec 4th 2011, 7:08 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sheene
If you believe in evolution, ie that animals evolve what is needed - then why put the prostate where it is, becoming the pleasure gland for anal sex? Some would argue, that nature put it there so that males could derive some sexual satisfaction whilst the females are 'unavailable'. Seems plausible to me - ergo, nature = natural.
I quite like cleaning my ears with a Q-tip, an eargasm
It doesn't mean I want somebody to stick their dick in my ear.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 7:15 pm
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

In my experience plenty of chaps tell their reluctant ladyfriends that doing it up the bum is entirely natural. Many of these blokes run for the hills however when the strap on appears.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 7:20 pm

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
I quite like cleaning my ears with a Q-tip, an eargasm
It doesn't mean I want somebody to stick their dick in my ear.
That would be aural sex.
Old Dec 4th 2011, 7:21 pm

Originally Posted by Turban Explorer
In my experience plenty of chaps tell their reluctant ladyfriends that doing it up the bum is entirely natural. Many of these blokes run for the hills however when the strap on appears.
Women don't have a g-spot up there, do they? Perhaps some brave female BE member will enlighten us - anal sex - pleasurable?
Old Dec 4th 2011, 7:24 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

then why put the prostate where it is, becoming the pleasure gland for anal sex?
Its so men can really enjoy having a plop.

Sorry.. that was a bit faecetious.

Last edited by Dreamy; Dec 4th 2011 at 7:25 pm. Reason: because sometimes I just make myself laugh
Old Dec 4th 2011, 7:28 pm

Originally Posted by Dreamy
Its so men can really enjoy having a plop.

Sorry.. that was a bit faecetious.
Only if the faeces were on the end of a piece of elastic. (Gay men the world over will now be eating rubber bands - you heard it here first)
Old Dec 4th 2011, 7:29 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Only if the faeces were on the end of a piece of elastic. (Gay men the world over will now be eating rubber bands - you heard it here first)
Noooo couldn't you (generic) just keep turtle heading it?
Old Dec 4th 2011, 7:30 pm

Originally Posted by Dreamy
Noooo couldn't you (generic) just keep turtle heading it?
Depends on the solidity I would imagine. You seem very well versed in this!
Old Dec 4th 2011, 7:32 pm
Officially Bewildered

Depends on the solidity I would imagine. You seem very well versed in this!
***shuffles uncomfortably*** (no, I don't need a poo)

Dunno what you mean, Guv.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.