Wikiposts

LEEDS UNITED.

Old Jan 4th 2010, 1:46 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LEEDS UNITED.

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
You only belong there if you are there. Right now, Wolves and Burnley are bigger clubs. As are everyone in the championship
Old Jan 4th 2010, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

Getmedownunder is an unknown quantity at this point

You only belong there if you are there. Right now, Wolves and Burnley are bigger clubs. As are everyone in the championship
Nige, Nige, Nige - Your forgetting the likes of Scunthorpe and erm.... erm ..... Peterborough and erm... ok fair point!
Old Jan 4th 2010, 1:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Getmedownunder
Nige, Nige, Nige - Your forgetting the likes of Scunthorpe and erm.... erm ..... Peterborough and erm... ok fair point!
That being said, they have won the league more recently than the scousers he he
Old Jan 4th 2010, 1:57 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Yer funny too,you will need that sense of humour here n OZ
Old Jan 4th 2010, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Do you not need a sense of humour in Derry?
Old Jan 4th 2010, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

Okay I've had my vengeance for all the ribbin at work today!

In all honesty, as a Man Utd fan myself and besotted fan of football, through gritted teeth I have got to give my praise to Leeds Utd and manager Simon Grayson. I don't care what league or cup you play in, Leeds' record this season is nothing short of phenomenal and they look dead certs to gain promotion. Bloody hell that hurt!!
Old Jan 4th 2010, 2:04 pm
FREE TIBET

Do you not need a sense of humour in Derry?
We are born with it
Old Jan 4th 2010, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

Roll on March
Old Jan 4th 2010, 2:05 pm
FREE TIBET

Okay I've had my vengeance for all the ribbin at work today!

In all honesty, as a Man Utd fan myself and besotted fan of football, through gritted teeth I have got to give my praise to Leeds Utd and manager Simon Grayson. I don't care what league or cup you play in, Leeds' record this season is nothing short of phenomenal and they look dead certs to gain promotion. Bloody hell that hurt!!
Stop grinding yer teeth
BE Forum Addict

We are born with it
Obviously, you're a laugh a minute
BE Forum Addict

Roll on March
Where you heading to?
FREE TIBET

Roll on March
Oh dear im being replaced by a manc,poor OZ
Old Jan 4th 2010, 2:06 pm
FREE TIBET

Obviously, you're a laugh a minute
I dont time my humour it's all spontaneous
Old Jan 4th 2010, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

Where you heading to?
Adelaide
Old Jan 4th 2010, 2:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

I dont time my humour it's all spontaneous
Actually, the line goes 'the secret to good comedy is in the timing'. You failed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.