Leaving dates

Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:02 pm
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of
Default Leaving dates

Which month is it to be

Mine 27 Nov 07 to Adelaide

Which month is going to be the busiest

Martin
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leaving dates

Originally Posted by martin4414
Which month is it to be

Martin

april 16th 2008 to melbourne
Old Nov 13th 2007, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

Me 6th January 08 via Bali
Old Nov 13th 2007, 10:15 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

21st of Nov and another later date to be confirmed
Old Nov 13th 2007, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

martin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nice

we are leaving on 25th Jan 08 to Perth via Singapore.......good luck to you all. Cant wait to get a bit of sun on my back although we will all be moaning that its too bloody hot!!! You know how the brits like a good moan, thats why Im going.
Im a moaning Brit, get me the f--k outta here!!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 10:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martin4414
Which month is it to be

Martin
I have yet to book flights as have a few things that need sorting this week however it is looking likely that we will fly:

31st Dec 07 to Melbourne....

Have promised family that we will be here for Xmas but want to be settled in (well at least chosen an area to live) before start of new school term.....

Lau xx
Old Nov 13th 2007, 10:22 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martin36-1
we are leaving on 25th Jan 08 to Perth via Singapore.......good luck to you all. Cant wait to get a bit of sun on my back although we will all be moaning that its too bloody hot!!! You know how the brits like a good moan, thats why Im going.
Im a moaning Brit, get me the f--k outta here!!
Day before you ....24th January to Perth via Singapore. Staying in Singapore for 4 nights and arrive in Perth 28 th

good luck
Old Nov 13th 2007, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

martin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nicemartin36-1 is just really nice

Hi Issie,

we are staying in singapore for 3 nights and arrive there on the 26th.
Leave Singapore for Perth and stay in Perth for 2 nights before travelling further South.
Myself, my wife and 3 daughters 18, 15 and 10.....keep in touch and have a good trip
Old Nov 13th 2007, 10:33 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Issie,

we are staying in singapore for 3 nights and arrive there on the 26th.
Leave Singapore for Perth and stay in Perth for 2 nights before travelling further South.
Myself, my wife and 3 daughters 18, 15 and 10.....keep in touch and have a good trip
Where about in the south will you be heading then ?

Maybe we could meet up in Singapore for a drink and a talk about what the hell have we done
Old Nov 13th 2007, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Issie,
we are heading to Warnbro which is in the Rockingham area about 45 mins out of Perth.
We have a 6 holiday let booked. Well I've paid for it and just hope it is there when we arrive otherwise the wife is going to kill me.
Would be great to meet up for a drink if you fancy...........just me and you or shall we bring the families along too????
Keep in touch

Martin
Old Nov 13th 2007, 10:54 pm

Hi Issie,
we are heading to Warnbro which is in the Rockingham area about 45 mins out of Perth.
We have a 6 holiday let booked. Well I've paid for it and just hope it is there when we arrive otherwise the wife is going to kill me.
Would be great to meet up for a drink if you fancy...........just me and you or shall we bring the families along too????
Keep in touch

Martin
PMSL
will be in touch
Old Nov 13th 2007, 11:33 pm
i want some cake

niknak01 will become famous soon enoughniknak01 will become famous soon enough

dec 19th for us and adelaide we already live in singapore so no stop over needed.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

smudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant futuresmudger_scfc has a brilliant future

22nd March 2008 to Brisbane via Singapore for 2 nights.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 1:30 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

OMG ....I don't want to leave - I don't have to do I ?? !!!
Old Nov 14th 2007, 6:44 am
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
OMG ....I don't want to leave - I don't have to do I ?? !!!

Lol you Crazy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.