Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Last years New Years Eve

Last years New Years Eve

Old Dec 20th 2006, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

lostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Last years New Years Eve

Hi all,

Thought I would share a movie of last years NYE, in Gympie, QLD.

My OH Lyndy refused to go out on the grounds of the entertainment in this town being absolutely appauling, but I insisted - perhaps I should have listened !!

From the semi-empty bars to the 'rockin' local RLS with its very amusing locals to the local and only nightclub (formerly called PHANTOMZ ), to Lyndy falling asleep, drunkedly, on my very smelly trainers.

Alright, I'm slating it a bit here, but it was the oddest NYE I ever had. I have never been to somewhere that actually does a countdown to midnight from 30 !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfeJshruRyo

Old Dec 20th 2006, 11:16 am
BE Enthusiast

lelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Last years New Years Eve

Originally Posted by lostpom
Hi all,

My OH Lyndy refused to go out on the grounds of the entertainment in this town being absolutely appauling, but I insisted - perhaps I should have listened !!

From the semi-empty bars to the 'rockin' local RLS with its very amusing locals to the local and only nightclub (formerly called PHANTOMZ ), to Lyndy falling asleep, drunkedly, on my very smelly trainers.

Alright, I'm slating it a bit here, but it was the oddest NYE I ever had. I have never been to somewhere that actually does a countdown to midnight from 30 !!

LOl.....looks like a great night out !!! Least you didnt have to wait to long to get served
Old Dec 20th 2006, 11:43 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last years New Years Eve

Originally Posted by lostpom
Hi all,

Yikes! It looks like two NYE's ago in Albany, WA....I would rather have kissed Dingos than snogged any of the inhabitants.