Last time you cried

Old Mar 15th 2010, 10:24 am
Just Joined

jmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant futurejmcbroom has a brilliant future
Default Re: Last time you cried

Last week watching 'the notebook', think it touched a nerve, either that or i'm goin soft!
Old Mar 15th 2010, 10:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jmcbroom
Last week watching 'the notebook', think it touched a nerve, either that or i'm goin soft!
softarse!
Old Mar 15th 2010, 10:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by quoll
Yesterday after mothers day lunch with my mum and dad and my son, then said goodbye to my son who is being deployed to one of the world's nastier parts next month.
Hope the time passes quickly for you Quoll and he is back home soon.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

BigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud of

just now, when a friend of mine told me of a 15 year old friend of her sons who hung herself last week, she was so gorgeous and seemed like she didnt have a care in the world..............give your littlens a special hug tonight, I just cant get my head round someone so young having so many problems that they could contemplate hanging themselves.......tears still flowing its just aweful to think about especially when u have a 15 year old daughter
Old Mar 16th 2010, 1:59 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigH68
just now, when a friend of mine told me of a 15 year old friend of her sons who hung herself last week, she was so gorgeous and seemed like she didnt have a care in the world..............give your littlens a special hug tonight, I just cant get my head round someone so young having so many problems that they could contemplate hanging themselves.......tears still flowing its just aweful to think about especially when u have a 15 year old daughter
That's truly awful. What a tragic waste of a young life

Goes to show how important it is to maintain good channels of communication with our kids. And even then sometimes we can get it wrong.
Old Mar 16th 2010, 4:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

Sunday when I recieved a call from hubby saying him and son on route to Bundy hospital as son was stamped on in a rugby game, yet again. He is the littlest in the team and always seems to be in the firing line! Bone popped out then thankfully back in!