Last say

Old Feb 12th 2014, 1:53 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by asher
Sleep well tomorrow, I have a busy day planned and need to get up in 4 hours so I'd better go to bed x
good night asher
Old Feb 13th 2014, 1:27 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
you could be right - maybe I'll think about getting away for a few days in the next week
That's should be nice for you...........

Originally Posted by asher
Last say
You missed your friend again
Yep the jumping kitty and dancing penguin seemed ne'r to meet

Oh I'm just passing through
Old Feb 13th 2014, 1:32 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thewoodz
That's should be nice for you...........

Yep the jumping kitty and dancing penguin seemed ne'r to meet

Oh I'm just passing through
Have a good day
Old Feb 13th 2014, 1:54 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good day
Thank you but I seemed to have forgotten some thing so I had to come back

Now what was it?

Mmmmmmm

Ah!

Last say
Old Feb 13th 2014, 1:57 am

Thank you but I seemed to have forgotten some thing so I had to come back

Now what was it?

Mmmmmmm

Ah!

Last say
Thanks but no thanks - see you later
Old Feb 13th 2014, 1:58 am
on the Goldie

Thanks but no thanks - see you later
I'm sure you should be doing something really interesting and useful
Old Feb 13th 2014, 2:00 am

I'm sure you should be doing something really interesting and useful
no not really - not today
Old Feb 13th 2014, 2:05 am
on the Goldie

no not really - not today
Why not go out for lunch or visit a friend?

I really don't mind having the run, er, looking after the place while your gone
Old Feb 13th 2014, 2:07 am

Why not go out for lunch or visit a friend?

I really don't mind having the run, er, looking after the place while your gone
Having got up after only a couple of hours sleep I'm good thanks
Old Feb 13th 2014, 2:17 am
on the Goldie

Having got up after only a couple of hours sleep I'm good thanks
Sure I can't persuade you to relax then, a few hours isn't much, and rake a break
Old Feb 13th 2014, 2:22 am

Sure I can't persuade you to relax then, a few hours isn't much, and rake a break
No - if I go back to sleep now I wont sleep tonight and days tomorrow so ...
Old Feb 13th 2014, 2:43 am
on the Goldie

No - if I go back to sleep now I wont sleep tonight and days tomorrow so ...
Ahhhh so you may not be quite so alert tonight then...........
Old Feb 13th 2014, 2:44 am

Ahhhh so you may not be quite so alert tonight then...........
no - you could be right
Old Feb 13th 2014, 2:45 am
on the Goldie

no - you could be right
I might actually be in with a chance for once then
Old Feb 13th 2014, 2:48 am

I might actually be in with a chance for once then
And days tomorrow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.