Last say

Old Feb 9th 2014, 8:11 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
You could - it's been pretty quiet in here and a safe haven from some of the nonsense that goes on.

But still I'll have last say
It use to be riotous in here, but looking over the site it seems not a lot has change, unlike the rest of the world! And no you won't
Old Feb 9th 2014, 8:13 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thewoodz
It use to be riotous in here, but looking over the site it seems not a lot has change, unlike the rest of the world! And no you won't
I will - I always do
Old Feb 9th 2014, 8:21 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

I will - I always do
Maybe this day and maybe the next but one day someone may just creep in..........

And then maybe they won't
Old Feb 9th 2014, 8:22 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe this day and maybe the next but one day someone may just creep in..........

And then maybe they won't
Well for now lets just keep things as they are - last say is mine
Old Feb 9th 2014, 8:23 am
on the Goldie

Well for now lets just keep things as they are - last say is mine
No sorry I can't agree
Old Feb 9th 2014, 8:25 am

No sorry I can't agree
Can't please everyone
Old Feb 9th 2014, 8:26 am
on the Goldie

Can't please everyone
Nope but you can keep trying

last say
Old Feb 9th 2014, 8:36 am

Nope but you can keep trying

last say
You know I will
And I'll still have last say
Old Feb 9th 2014, 8:39 am
on the Goldie

You know I will
And I'll still have last say
Nope don't think so
Old Feb 9th 2014, 8:40 am

Nope don't think so

I do - Last Say
Old Feb 9th 2014, 8:43 am
on the Goldie

I do - Last Say
As I said I don't think so
Old Feb 9th 2014, 8:47 am

As I said I don't think so
That's okay - I appreciate you keeping me company. Isn't it bedtime in QLD though
Old Feb 9th 2014, 8:48 am
on the Goldie

That's okay - I appreciate you keeping me company. Isn't it bedtime in QLD though
Mmm nice try
Old Feb 9th 2014, 8:50 am

Mmm nice try
I thought they turned the lights out at 7pm
Old Feb 9th 2014, 8:53 am
on the Goldie

I thought they turned the lights out at 7pm
Nope we manage to 8:30 (well most nights), I thought it was an Aussie thing - so it's just QLD? ( I've still got my eye on you missy)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.