Wikiposts

Last say

Old Aug 1st 2013, 6:07 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
And you too
I know I'm trying not to let my halo slip and choke me!
Old Aug 1st 2013, 6:12 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
I know I'm trying not to let my halo slip and choke me!
Thought it was a hula hoop
Old Aug 1st 2013, 6:15 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Thought it was a hula hoop
nah that's yours mine's pure gold!

d'you think I should flog it?
Old Aug 1st 2013, 8:02 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

nah that's yours mine's pure gold!

d'you think I should flog it?
Look you've had last say for a couple of hours - hope the tests went okay. Would prefer paper tests as you can go back and check. And the personality profile probably says SAD
Old Aug 1st 2013, 8:29 pm

Look you've had last say for a couple of hours - hope the tests went okay. Would prefer paper tests as you can go back and check. And the personality profile probably says SAD
greedy you had it a couple of weeks!!!

I expect you have done well, and the personality profile says exemplary employee hire her now quickly

stop worrying it wont change it come and have a baileys
Old Aug 1st 2013, 8:36 pm

greedy you had it a couple of weeks!!!

I expect you have done well, and the personality profile says exemplary employee hire her now quickly

stop worrying it wont change it come and have a baileys
I don't think I'm really worrying - like you say, it doesn't change anything. Should hear back early next week now

If I pass this, I have one more interview to do with them - long process
Old Aug 1st 2013, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Last say

I don't think I'm really worrying - like you say, it doesn't change anything. Should hear back early next week now

long process lazy days
Old Aug 1st 2013, 8:46 pm

I did warn you they take ages

for next week lets hope thats the end of the interviews and you get the job and start being paid
Old Aug 1st 2013, 8:54 pm

I did warn you they take ages

for next week lets hope thats the end of the interviews and you get the job and start being paid
Thanks Asher

Old Aug 1st 2013, 9:09 pm

Thanks Asher

your welcome
Old Aug 3rd 2013, 1:14 am

your welcome
There we go - let you have last say for a whole day
Old Aug 3rd 2013, 1:23 am

There we go - let you have last say for a whole day
Wow you are so kind
Old Aug 3rd 2013, 1:28 am

Wow you are so kind
Yep
Old Aug 3rd 2013, 1:40 am

you are a regular mother Theresa
Old Aug 3rd 2013, 1:43 am

you are a regular mother Theresa
Only on weekends - the rest of the week I'm a cow

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.