Last say

Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:37 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by Clippies
I would like to see the pyramids..but prob would like to see the great wall of china more

Lol, I know what you mean Although it was FREEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZINNNNNNNNG when I was in Sydney earlier this year

yep , there something they are . i could stand all day n look at them
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:39 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
yep , there something they are . i could stand all day n look at them
can you climb the pyramids??
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:42 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by penky
i guess you would get stopped , not sure i would do that myself seems wrong .

nothing to stop you tho only just bottom levels are 4ft + high
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:46 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

i guess you would get stopped , not sure i would do that myself seems wrong .

nothing to stop you tho only just bottom levels are 4ft + high
You can go inside them though can't you?
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:48 pm
Account Closed

You can go inside them though can't you?
one you can , not much to see tho . you go down a shaft , along and then up to the burial room . not markings , but awesome size and bulit with precision
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:49 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

one you can , not much to see tho . you go down a shaft , along and then up to the burial room . not markings , but awesome size and bulit with precision
I remember my friend telling me something about it, tight squeeze she said - she's underweight too so presume it must be very small!
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:50 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

dont they have something to do with the stars, the shafts? they line up with a constellation or something
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:51 pm
Account Closed

I remember my friend telling me something about it, tight squeeze she said - she's underweight too so presume it must be very small!
yes , very narrow & hotter inside than out
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:51 pm
Account Closed

dont they have something to do with the stars, the shafts? they line up with a constellation or something
the pryamids them selves do i think
Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:28 pm
Still Learning

KarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant future

Yes!
Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:21 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mands have you come for last say yet
Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:34 pm
Still Learning

KarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant futureKarmaLiber has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by asher
Hi Mands have you come for last say yet
Don't look like it.....but then...
Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:37 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

see you soon,

Im a
Attached Images  
Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:39 pm
Still Learning

Originally Posted by asher
see you soon,

Im a
Not fooled

I know how you like to sneak in at the end of the day and get first and last say in.

Old Aug 7th 2007, 11:00 pm

Originally Posted by KarmaLiber
Not fooled

I know how you like to sneak in at the end of the day and get first and last say in.

last say
Attached Images  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.