Wikiposts

Last say

Old Aug 3rd 2008, 2:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by asher
hey that sounds sad like a bag lady
Originally Posted by Clippy
Well that sounds about right
you can both take your bags and go...byeeeeee

Old Aug 3rd 2008, 2:53 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Well that sounds about right
don't fib you haven't got enough shoes to be a bag lady

stop drifting and have a coffee
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 2:55 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mands

don't fib you haven't got enough shoes to be a bag lady

stop drifting and have a coffee
Lol, that's very true, I have a distinct lack of shoes!!

Oh ok, if you insist, coffee it is
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 2:56 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

no coffee with baileys for you then
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 2:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

no coffee with baileys for you then
Ok you two can stay

no sugar in me coffee please
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 3:01 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Ok you two can stay

Oh neither me either, black and strong
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 3:02 pm

Ok you two can stay

Oh neither me either, black and strong
but i take it you both want the bailey's

what you been up to then?
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 3:04 pm

Ooh of course

Well I'm addicted elsewhere as you know

Apart from that, I've not been doing much. I'm off to the cinema with Nik tomorrow night though so I'm looking forward to that muchly.

How about you?
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 3:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I have been talking to someone on msn.. from sydney i think
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 3:08 pm

Ooh of course

Well I'm addicted elsewhere as you know

Apart from that, I've not been doing much. I'm off to the cinema with Nik tomorrow night though so I'm looking forward to that muchly.

How about you?
that sounds fun what film?
I have been to the aquarium in Sydney that is utterly fabulous well worth the money and wasted on kids

lunch on the quay and some retail therapy at the rocks market it's all good here have had a bit too much of a life for my addictions
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 3:12 pm

that sounds fun what film?
I have been to the aquarium in Sydney that is utterly fabulous well worth the money and wasted on kids

lunch on the quay and some retail therapy at the rocks market it's all good here have had a bit too much of a life for my addictions
I wanted to go the aquarium when we were there - but Dale refused, you've seen one you've seen them all he said

Ooh sounds like you've had a lovely time

We're going to see that Abba one, erm..Mamma Mia is it? I'm not sure
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 3:23 pm

I wanted to go the aquarium when we were there - but Dale refused, you've seen one you've seen them all he said

Ooh sounds like you've had a lovely time

We're going to see that Abba one, erm..Mamma Mia is it? I'm not sure
tell Dale he was wrong this one tops London ad Boulogne and all the rest it is brilliant
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 3:29 pm

tell Dale he was wrong this one tops London ad Boulogne and all the rest it is brilliant
Ah would be wasting my breath. I'll go when me and Nik go to Sydney!
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 3:31 pm

Ah would be wasting my breath. I'll go when me and Nik go to Sydney!
yes do it really is brilliant I could have sat in ther for ages we spent 3 hours there both enthralled

when are you coming?
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 3:33 pm

yes do it really is brilliant I could have sat in ther for ages we spent 3 hours there both enthralled

when are you coming?
Not this year! Not sure when, will have to liaise with you when we know roughly so we can see when you'll be about - will be some time yet though

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.