Wikiposts

Last say

Old Sep 15th 2007, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by mad city fan
and it is a bit nippy out there

so where are you heading gosh it must feel good to have that golden ticket
were going to melbourne possibly mornington area
Old Sep 15th 2007, 1:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

First say again! Hee, hee
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:43 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
First say again! Hee, hee
morning
Old Sep 15th 2007, 7:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
morning
morning! How's you?
Old Sep 16th 2007, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

OH OH FIRST SAY FOR TODAY
Old Sep 16th 2007, 8:32 pm
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

Morning all
Old Sep 17th 2007, 7:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Little miss reub
Morning all
Evening all!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

first say
Old Sep 17th 2007, 6:46 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by midgetjan
first say
morning
Old Sep 17th 2007, 6:47 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by asher
morning
morning babes!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 6:49 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
morning babes!
How are you?

its cold here, the heatings gone on!!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 6:51 pm

How are you?

its cold here, the heatings gone on!!
funny you should mention that! I nearly put the heating on last night so flipping cold. Temp as definatly dropped.

what you up to today?
Old Sep 17th 2007, 6:54 pm

funny you should mention that! I nearly put the heating on last night so flipping cold. Temp as definatly dropped.

what you up to today?
getting stabbed !!

Its's the start of the acupuncture course

think of me at 13.30

what about you?
Old Sep 17th 2007, 6:58 pm

getting stabbed !!

Its's the start of the acupuncture course

think of me at 13.30

what about you?
lol. I was worried then! thought you ment for real!

will think of you as i try to find my pin cushion!

Not much, have to cut the grass before it's too late, so that's gonna have to be done today. other than that it's a day of homework, housework and filling in cracks in the wall! Might be brave and take the plaster off the bathroom walls!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 7:02 pm

lol. I was worried then! thought you ment for real!

will think of you as i try to find my pin cushion!

Not much, have to cut the grass before it's too late, so that's gonna have to be done today. other than that it's a day of homework, housework and filling in cracks in the wall! Might be brave and take the plaster off the bathroom walls!
You will need a massage tonight then How do you take plastewr off walls? unless its plasterboard and who will put it back on?

I hate filling the cracks in the walls but if I leave it to my OH he forgets to smooth it with a damp cloth and then you have to spend hours sanding it

enjoy your day it sounds more fun than mine but not a lot

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.