Wikiposts

Last say

Old Feb 11th 2008, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by Clippy
Great thanks Jan, no complaints
Pleased to hear it. How have Dale and Monkey settled?
Old Feb 11th 2008, 3:14 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by midgetjan
Pleased to hear it. How have Dale and Monkey settled?
Dale's settling well too. To be honest we were both expecting to hate it and we're both really suprised how much we like it The monkey has taken a little longer but this weekend is the first one where he hasn't said he wants to go back to the UK and for the last two days he's actually ran up the steps to get into his classroom

How you doing Jan?
Old Feb 11th 2008, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

Still rather in limbo.

Was just saying to Rob the other day that out of all the people I spoke to on BE before we moved, we were the last ones I would've thought would have had doubts.

We were so determined to make things work when we made the move. Unfortunately we didn't count on the kids being so difficult.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 3:30 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Still rather in limbo.

Was just saying to Rob the other day that out of all the people I spoke to on BE before we moved, we were the last ones I would've thought would have had doubts.

We were so determined to make things work when we made the move. Unfortunately we didn't count on the kids being so difficult.
Oh Jan, I'm sorry to hear that love

Still no better then, any plans or just seeing how it's going?
Old Feb 11th 2008, 3:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Currently doing the ostrich thing and hoping when I stick my head up that everything will be okay.

I'm having a couple of days off work as I've pulled muscles in my back. Although I'm in pain it's lovely to have time to think and just enjoy my surroundings.

I just noticed your photo on the playlist thread. You look amazing and so slim. Did you reach your target on CD?
Old Feb 11th 2008, 4:42 pm

Currently doing the ostrich thing and hoping when I stick my head up that everything will be okay.

I'm having a couple of days off work as I've pulled muscles in my back. Although I'm in pain it's lovely to have time to think and just enjoy my surroundings.

I just noticed your photo on the playlist thread. You look amazing and so slim. Did you reach your target on CD?
Well Jan I like the Ostrich idea, good plan me thinks

Oh no, sorry to hear about your back Jan Make the most though and enjoy some relaxing time now you're forced to.

Lol, you are joking - I was pulling a fish face at Dale on that photo and sucking my cheeks in That'd make anyone's face look slim! Nah, never made it to target, I'm back on CD again
Old Feb 11th 2008, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Think I need CD. Had put on weight in the run up to moving. We practically lived on takeaways while our house was up for sale.

Since moving into our own place I've been so good and been eating very healthily but still seem to be sneaking the weight on. None of my clothes fit me any more and it's getting me down.

I visited a homeopath as I was suffering from pms and he said I had very high oestrogen levels. Going back to see him in a few weeks time to see if he can make me normal..... lol

Feel even worse as my sister has lost 5 stone since October - so for the first time in my life I am the fat sister.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 5:01 pm

Think I need CD. Had put on weight in the run up to moving. We practically lived on takeaways while our house was up for sale.

Since moving into our own place I've been so good and been eating very healthily but still seem to be sneaking the weight on. None of my clothes fit me any more and it's getting me down.

I visited a homeopath as I was suffering from pms and he said I had very high oestrogen levels. Going back to see him in a few weeks time to see if he can make me normal..... lol

Feel even worse as my sister has lost 5 stone since October - so for the first time in my life I am the fat sister.
Omg! Well you certainly look fab enough on your photo Jan

Can the oestrogen levels affect your weight gain?
Old Feb 11th 2008, 5:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Not sure about the oestrogen / weight gain.

Photo was a fluke. It's taken at a good angle.

I think my BMI is currently 28 ish
Old Feb 11th 2008, 5:12 pm

Not sure about the oestrogen / weight gain.

Photo was a fluke. It's taken at a good angle.

I think my BMI is currently 28 ish
That's not too bad Jan
Old Feb 11th 2008, 5:40 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

What are you doing up!
bad dream
Old Feb 11th 2008, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

That's not too bad Jan
Not too good either. This time last year my BMI was 25.

Just browsing the internet - need to look at flights as son wants to go back to Scotland NOW.

Trying to find return tickets at a reasonable price (hoping he'll realise he needs us and want to come back)
Old Feb 11th 2008, 5:44 pm

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
bad dream
OH what about?
Old Feb 11th 2008, 5:44 pm

Not too good either. This time last year my BMI was 25.

Just browsing the internet - need to look at flights as son wants to go back to Scotland NOW.

Trying to find return tickets at a reasonable price (hoping he'll realise he needs us and want to come back)
Oh gosh Jan Good luck, I hope he does realise that too
Old Feb 11th 2008, 5:48 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

OH what about?
dont want to talk about it.

how do you work out your BMI?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.