Wikiposts

Last say

Old Sep 2nd 2007, 8:34 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by mands
yep ....but i had it restocked

hey guess wot ?
wot?
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 8:35 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
wot?
your buyers gonna buy all your furniture?
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

wot?
the ppl who are buying our house came round today and said

were moving in this friday . i said its news to me !!!
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 8:37 am

the ppl who are buying our house came round today and said

were moving in this friday . i said its news to me !!!
OMG you better hurry up with that rental thought you were going to save a months rent?
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 8:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

OMG you better hurry up with that rental thought you were going to save a months rent?
the rentals not ready till the end of this month, so they will have 2 wait

no ones told us any dates.And we havent exchanged or anything.

Oh the list gets bigger with what they want...they also want the shed

the bar stools, bathroom cabinets the light fittings and the list goes on
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:00 am

the rentals not ready till the end of this month, so they will have 2 wait

no ones told us any dates.And we havent exchanged or anything.

Oh the list gets bigger with what they want...they also want the shed

the bar stools, bathroom cabinets the light fittings and the list goes on
make them pay for it all if it wasn't in the blurb then its not included in the price Last time I sold they knocked the price down so much I took the carpets with me as they were all new

I think that is probably what they have told their solicitor and are hoping to put pressure on you.

Make em wait
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

make them pay for it all if it wasn't in the blurb then its not included in the price Last time I sold they knocked the price down so much I took the carpets with me as they were all new

I think that is probably what they have told their solicitor and are hoping to put pressure on you.

Make em wait
they are already having carpets, curtains, washer, dryer and my fridge freezer in the price.:curse
at lest they are suffering at the mo, they have moved out their house and living with her MIL you should have seen his face when i told him his gotta wait another month
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:11 am

they are already having carpets, curtains, washer, dryer and my fridge freezer in the price.:curse
at lest they are suffering at the mo, they have moved out their house and living with her MIL you should have seen his face when i told him his gotta wait another month:rofl:
oh I bet that was priceless

don't let them get away with any more
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh I bet that was priceless

don't let them get away with any more
were noting going to as we have the upperhand now
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

she hasnt found me yet

Guess wot Mands? ........ I'm right behind you BOO
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 9:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

:
Originally Posted by sallyclaire
she hasnt found me yet

Guess wot Mands? ........ I'm right behind you BOO

sorry i'm not here im in the bar
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

:

sorry i'm not here im in the bar
No you are not....I just got back from there & trust me, I even checked the gents!!!
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
No you are not....I just got back from there & trust me, I even checked the gents!!!
yep ....i seen you
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yep ....i seen you
Where were you then? In the urinals?
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well, I thought I might make it but Mands & Asher are just a couple of old prosp!!!!) and I can't take the pace...am off to bed.
Goodnight, this is my last say for today

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.