Wikiposts

Last say

Old Nov 4th 2007, 6:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
So, how are you babe? great wedding pics on Facebook
Wedding was lovely in the day but a bit like gunfight at the O K Coral in the evening. The bride groom and bride's brother have had a long standing feud and the bride wasn't going to invite her brother. Her mum then said she wouldn't come so she invited him and unfortunately he really kicked off in the night after a few too many. The boys ended up having to forceably get him to leave

George (the lady in my pics on here) and I rocked the dance floor to try and get everyone back in the mood. All the corny old songs like YMCA, Time Warp, Cha Cha slide etc - did have a laugh.... The DJ had remixed Cha Cha slide so we must have hopped about 300 times in succession, sure he only wanted to see our boobs jiggling but I was on 3 inch heels and have seriously sore foot today.

Have been out down Cardiff Bay today with someone we met in the BE Wales meet. Had a lovely day

Hasn't the weather been fab this weekend?

Lau x
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Wedding was lovely in the day but a bit like gunfight at the O K Coral in the evening. The bride groom and bride's brother have had a long standing feud and the bride wasn't going to invite her brother. Her mum then said she wouldn't come so she invited him and unfortunately he really kicked off in the night after a few too many. The boys ended up having to forceably get him to leave

George (the lady in my pics on here) and I rocked the dance floor to try and get everyone back in the mood. All the corny old songs like YMCA, Time Warp, Cha Cha slide etc - did have a laugh.... The DJ had remixed Cha Cha slide so we must have hopped about 300 times in succession, sure he only wanted to see our boobs jiggling but I was on 3 inch heels and have seriously sore foot today.

Have been out down Cardiff Bay today with someone we met in the BE Wales meet. Had a lovely day

Hasn't the weather been fab this weekend?

Lau x
Wow, what a wedding! have never been to one quite so eventful!

yes, it has been a great weekend weather wise. Do love autumn in this country. I know I will miss it as I did last time we lived abroad
but hey! there will be compensations. Christmas on the beach is great
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, what a wedding! have never been to one quite so eventful!

yes, it has been a great weekend weather wise. Do love autumn in this country. I know I will miss it as I did last time we lived abroad
but hey! there will be compensations. Christmas on the beach is great
I didn't know you had lived abroad before....

It will be our first time living outside of Wales you know Talk about taking a gigantic leap...

Lau x
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't know you had lived abroad before....

It will be our first time living outside of Wales you know Talk about taking a gigantic leap...

Lau x
Chat to you in the bar babe!

Last say
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Chat to you in the bar babe!

Last say

Last say x's infinity
Old Nov 4th 2007, 7:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Last say x's infinity
You better believe it!!!!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

FIRST SAY
Old Nov 4th 2007, 11:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Last say x's infinity
Looks like I had the last say after all Sal

Will be my last say on here for a while but will catch up with you on Facebook.

Keep smiling and I'll see you for that coffee soon.

Lau x
Old Nov 4th 2007, 10:28 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

last say
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:09 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
last say
you had it for far too long

I shall take it back now
Old Nov 5th 2007, 6:50 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
you had it for far too long

I shall take it back now
Ooh that was easy. I'll take the first one too then.
Old Nov 5th 2007, 6:51 pm

Ooh that was easy. I'll take the first one too then.
oi. was doing well though.

ok you can have it back for a bit
Old Nov 5th 2007, 6:52 pm

oi. was doing well though.

ok you can have it back for a bit
Thank you
Old Nov 6th 2007, 1:01 am

Thank you
thats long enough now
Old Nov 6th 2007, 1:04 am

thats long enough now
ooh twas a very long time

how are you?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.