Wikiposts

Last say

Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:59 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by penky
why didn't you wanna dance?
Ooh noooo I'd have just died..too shy

Originally Posted by gedge
i'd fall in a ditch, swearing and giggling at the same time
Lol, I'd help you back out and brush the dirt off your knees
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:08 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Clippies
Ooh noooo I'd have just died..too shy

Lol, I'd help you back out and brush the dirt off your knees
just as some old dears walk past and give us a dirty look
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Was she laughing too?
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

i'd fall in a ditch, swearing and giggling at the same time
You sound like my OH on his way home from the pub! (Bear in mind we live in a village with no street lights & he'd forgotten the torch)
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:10 am

Originally Posted by Reedy
Was she laughing too?
am i detecting a hint of animosity?
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:11 am

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
You sound like my OH on his way home from the pub! (Bear in mind we live in a village with no street lights & he'd forgotten the torch)
many a time i'd take the "shortcut" across the fields
still the stars look pretty when you're flat on your back in a bed full of nettles
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:13 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

and I take my heels off and walk bare foot much to their disdain maybe we should get some food to soak up the beer
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:14 am

still the stars look pretty when you're flat on your back in a bed full of nettles
I love lying looking at the stars when I'm drunk..not done that for a very very long time
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

OMG! You are my OH

You should have seen the scratches from the brambles not to mention, heard the whinging he did about the stings from all the nettles. Of course, I was my usual sympathetic self
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

and I take my heels off and walk bare foot much to their disdain maybe we should get some food to soak up the beer
chips and cheese mmmmm
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:16 am

and then we can have some more beer
don't know what happened to my shoes though
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

am i detecting a hint of animosity?
Nah - I'm only concerned that she might have dented your pride...

I of course would've stopped and offered to lend a hand honest
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I love lying looking at the stars when I'm drunk..not done that for a very very long time
When you get to Oz! They're brighter there (stars that is, not the Aussies!)
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:17 am

you should, put it on your list of things to do when you eventually get here
Old Oct 28th 2007, 10:17 am

and then we can have some more beer
don't know what happened to my shoes though
they are in the ditch most likely, no matter you can go barefoot too..just mind the nettles

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.