Wikiposts

Last say

Old Oct 26th 2007, 1:28 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by Reedy

Originally Posted by curly
no its rude of me to just not turn up for his lesson I feel really bad
Oh it's just a mistake N, don't worry, we all forget things Was it a group lesson or one to one?
Old Oct 26th 2007, 1:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies

Oh it's just a mistake N, don't worry, we all forget things Was it a group lesson or one to one?
well sposed to be group, but at the moment theres only c in the class lovely brazillian teacher, must ring up tomorrow to apologise
Old Oct 26th 2007, 1:30 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
ok. Feeling quite proud of myself today.

I hate needles and i gave my frist blood donation today, been feeling a bit woozy on and off but they said to drink loads and eat and it should wear off.

feeling great because i have got some great bargins today as well!
Yay well done, that's great Especially if you don't like needles

Aww you got loads of bargains and I couldn't even find one single top to wear - I clearly went the wrong place shopping

God knows what I'm gonna wear tonight now
Old Oct 26th 2007, 1:30 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Aww you got loads of bargains and I couldn't even find one single top to wear - I clearly went the wrong place shopping

something warm it's bloody cold out there
Old Oct 26th 2007, 1:31 am

well sposed to be group, but at the moment theres only c in the class lovely brazillian teacher, must ring up tomorrow to apologise
Ah bless, well they'll understand Nik if you apologise
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

K you have some lovely clothes where are you going tonight? a pub?

something warm it's bloody cold out there
thermal vest?. Think Dale would be quite happy for me to go out up town without him in that
Old Oct 26th 2007, 1:32 am

K you have some lovely clothes where are you going tonight? a pub?
Broad Street with the glamourous girlies

I intend to get absolutely hammered in the shortest time possible and force at least one of them to come clubbing with me after
Old Oct 26th 2007, 1:33 am

I intend to get absolutely hammered in the shortest time possible and force at least one of them to come clubbing with me after
hope you have a great time. have a few for me wont you.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 1:35 am

hope you have a great time. have a few for me wont you.
What do you drink? I shall aim to have one for you
Old Oct 26th 2007, 1:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

K you always look stunning you'll have a great time god its been so long since i've done broad st.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 1:36 am

What do you drink? I shall aim to have one for you
umm, i cant remember been so long! have a malibu and coke for me please
Old Oct 26th 2007, 1:38 am

K you always look stunning you'll have a great time god its been so long since i've done broad st.
Aww fanks

Ooh it's been a good 7 days since I did Broad Street
umm, i cant remember been so long! have a malibu and coke for me please
Ewww I've changed my mind, I can't drink malibu! How about bacardi and coke, I can do that?
Old Oct 26th 2007, 1:40 am

Aww fanks

Ooh it's been a good 7 days since I did Broad Street

Ewww I've changed my mind, I can't drink malibu! How about bacardi and coke, I can do that?
be my guest
Old Oct 26th 2007, 1:41 am

be my guest

Did you get a biccie after you gave blood?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.