Wikiposts

Last say

Old Oct 25th 2007, 1:18 pm

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by Reedy
Might oblige if you are nice (and stop tutting!!!)!!!
okay okay no tuts, but i want pics in return
Old Oct 25th 2007, 1:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Yay, Pics
Will send some for you too.... Would we leave you out???

You will :

We have 4 kids to look after tomorrow.....
Old Oct 25th 2007, 1:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
okay okay no tuts, but i want pics in return
Is that an apology????

By the way - replace the bulbs or we'll have you under trade description... Might get one of the pat trolls to check you out - bright lights indeed....

L & M
Old Oct 25th 2007, 1:23 pm

Is that an apology????

By the way - replace the bulbs or we'll have you under trade description... Might get one of the pat trolls to check you out - bright lights indeed....

L & M
hey, it's my dark room, i control the light switch
C
Old Oct 25th 2007, 1:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hey, it's my dark room, i control the light switch
C
Do you control the dancing girls too ???? Dominatrix you!
Old Oct 25th 2007, 1:27 pm

Do you control the dancing girls too ???? Dominatrix you!
that's not quite the word i'd use... think more like on stage, i could be the director
Old Oct 25th 2007, 1:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

that's not quite the word i'd use... think more like on stage, i could be the director
Choreographic skills too - you must be Sooooo in demand!!!
Old Oct 25th 2007, 1:37 pm

Choreographic skills too - you must be Sooooo in demand!!!
if only you knew
Old Oct 25th 2007, 1:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

if only you knew
Funny feeling I might just find out - you scared yet? Noticed it's still dark in here
Old Oct 25th 2007, 1:43 pm

Funny feeling I might just find out - you scared yet? Noticed it's still dark in here
funny feeling... are you ticklish?
Old Oct 25th 2007, 1:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

funny feeling... are you ticklish?
try me....
Old Oct 25th 2007, 1:45 pm

try me....
if i can find you
Old Oct 25th 2007, 1:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

if i can find you
You won't be able to miss me if you turned on the ruddy lights
Old Oct 25th 2007, 1:47 pm

You won't be able to miss me if you turned on the ruddy lights
it's more fun this way
Old Oct 25th 2007, 1:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

it's more fun this way
Which way is up????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.