Wikiposts

Last say

Old Oct 10th 2007, 6:57 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last say

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
i dunno , i misread it ... i am ashamed
oh..what did you think it said?
Old Oct 10th 2007, 6:58 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Clippies
oh..what did you think it said?
i can't be arsed to go see , its back a page
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:02 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

i can't be arsed to go see , its back a page

well that's just charming.

Now...as I was saying. You appear to be lost..this is not the bar..or the game thread..this is just a boring little thread that is of no interest to you. so you may leave it. I'll lock up in here
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:07 am
Account Closed

well that's just charming.

Now...as I was saying. You appear to be lost..this is not the bar..or the game thread..this is just a boring little thread that is of no interest to you. so you may leave it. I'll lock up in here
well you take it , here last say is yers
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:14 am

well you take it , here last say is yers
ah good, that's the way I like it
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:04 am
Account Closed

ah good, that's the way I like it
hehe , last say
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:06 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

hehe , last say
no you don't buddy
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:07 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Funkey Monkey
no you don't buddy
nuts
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:09 am
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

nuts
go and get some and leave me last say
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:10 am
Account Closed

go and get some and leave me last say
maybe i have some
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:20 am
Bring it On

maybe i have some
guess we'll have to take your word for that ...
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:22 am
Account Closed

guess we'll have to take your word for that ...

night
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:25 am
Bring it On

night
night

last say
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:27 am
Account Closed

night

last say

LAST SAY
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

last say every one and all

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.