last say

Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: last say

Originally Posted by Margaret2
And yet another cut and paste

I urgently needed a few days off work, but I knew the Boss would not allow
me to take a leave. I thought that maybe if I acted "CRAZY" then he would
tell me to take a few days off. So I hung upside down on the ceiling and
made funny noises. My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me what I was doing?
I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb so that the Boss would
think I was "CRAZY" and give me a few days off.
A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked "What are you
doing?"
I told him I was a light bulb. He said "You are clearly stressed out. Go
home and recuperate for a couple of days". I jumped down and walked out of
the office. When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss asked her
"...And where do you think you're going?"
( You're gonna love this..... )

She said, "I'm going home too, I can't work in the dark!"

Nice one. I may try that on Sunday, do you think it'll work
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:18 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Once again, Wendy good try
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Once again, Wendy good try

Oh I give in FFS.

And the last word will be..............
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:34 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WendyC
Oh I give in FFS.

And the last word will be..............

from me
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

from me

Or me LOL
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell! :scared: Are you 2 still at it
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:38 pm

Originally Posted by hilary6
Bloody hell! :scared: Are you 2 still at it

Oh ****, Wendy, someone else is in on the act, lol
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh ****, Wendy, someone else is in on the act, lol

OMG :scared:

I've got a cunning plan anyway.................

But I'm not telling you what it is.
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok Hilary you win
Thanks Wendy
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:45 pm

Thanks Wendy

Sorry Hilary, but there's always tomorrow
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You can have the last word Wendy

Aw shucks, thanks hun
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry Hilary, but there's always tomorrow
Rofl
Count me out guys Im off to bed, Im loaded with cold and me eyes are so swollen I look like a frog :scared: Hope the kids dont wake up, theyll have nightmares if the see me
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Rofl
Count me out guys Im off to bed, Im loaded with cold and me eyes are so swollen I look like a frog :scared:

Stay away from the Cane Toad thread then :scared:
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:52 pm

I admit defeat..........well untill tomorrow, Wendy will send the vids tomorrow, off to bed now,

I am going to a 40th tomorrow, managed to get round hubby

Night , night all
Old Feb 10th 2006, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.