Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

last posting dates for xmas

last posting dates for xmas

Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:09 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default last posting dates for xmas

Does anyone know when the last posting date is from Oz so I can get stuff sent to UK in time for xmas. I'm always late with these sorts of things.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 9:07 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: last posting dates for xmas

dunno from Oz but the last airmail date in the UK for Oz is the 4th of Dec
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:10 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Does anyone know when the last posting date is from Oz so I can get stuff sent to UK in time for xmas. I'm always late with these sorts of things.
Hope you do mean airmail cos the sea mail date was 20th September
I think last year to be on the safe side we posted all the cards/calendars in the last week of November and they all arrived safe and in plenty of time.

Loz x
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

I posted mine on Dec 20th last year and they got to the U.K in time but the ones for Ireland didn't get there till January!!
Tracie
Old Nov 7th 2007, 10:30 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

ragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really nice

Thank you all!
Hi
I went into the post office to ask that question and was told it takes 7 days for anything to arrive in the UK so i asked but what about xmas is there a deadline and he looked at me as if I was daft and told me it would take 7 days therfore i would need to post it 7 days before xmas. I felt stupid