Lady hit by Dolphin

Old Dec 27th 2006, 12:07 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lady hit by Dolphin

This is obviously not funny for the lady concerned but it made me laugh a lot when I just heard it on the news.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/World/Lea...895290761.html

See - exciting things do happen in NZ.
Old Dec 27th 2006, 12:09 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lady hit by Dolphin

Originally Posted by moneypen20
This is obviously not funny for the lady concerned but it made me laugh a lot when I just heard it on the news.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/World/Lea...895290761.html

See - exciting things do happen in NZ.
Yeah she got all mixed up as someone shouted DUCK
Old Dec 27th 2006, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Yeah she got all mixed up as someone shouted DUCK
D'ya reckon the dolphin did it on porpoise?!
Old Dec 27th 2006, 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by Oz wannabe1
D'ya reckon the dolphin did it on porpoise?!
Crickey hard to tell !!!
Old Dec 27th 2006, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to all

Crickey hard to tell !!!

They are clever buggers
Old Dec 27th 2006, 12:28 pm

They are clever buggers
Hell yeah , big up the the monkeys that didn't like the land
Old Dec 27th 2006, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hell yeah , big up the the monkeys that didn't like the land

I have absolutely no idea what that means

But here's to ya anyway
Old Dec 27th 2006, 12:46 pm

I have absolutely no idea what that means

But here's to ya anyway
Many think that they returned to the sea from the land , they still find the odd Dolphin with rear legs /flippers ! cool huh !
Old Dec 27th 2006, 12:50 pm

Looky here http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=2629683
Old Dec 27th 2006, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Many think that they returned to the sea from the land , they still find the odd Dolphin with rear legs /flippers ! cool huh !

Sounds well odd to me but I'll go with it. I don't mean "go with it" like that. I mean I am not a deviant just mean I will agree...am I digging a bigger whole here, should I just get a JCB and have done with it

I think dolpfins are COOL anyway
Old Dec 27th 2006, 1:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh, we are all descended from fish anyway. Thats proved.

And it probably explains why I can't eat seafood. (well that, or the fact it tastes like bloody seawater )
Old Dec 27th 2006, 1:10 pm

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Ahhh, we are all descended from fish anyway. Thats proved.

And it probably explains why I can't eat seafood. (well that, or the fact it tastes like bloody seawater )
Have you tryed washing it in fresh water then applying a nice bit of lemon
Old Dec 27th 2006, 1:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Have you tryed washing it in fresh water then applying a nice bit of lemon
No, its a fish, its lived its entire life in seawater. It tastes like seawater. Smother it in lemon, garlic, tartar sauce, chilli ,curry, it still tastes of seawater disguised by lemon, garlic, tartar sauce, chilli ,curry

I used to swim long distances in seawater, I swallowed a load of sea water whilst swimming. I hated the taste of seawater with a passion.

Fish bring back bad memories for me

JTL

Now lets never talk about this again
Old Dec 27th 2006, 1:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

No, its a fish, its lived its entire life in seawater. It tastes like seawater. Smother it in lemon, garlic, tartar sauce, chilli ,curry, it still tastes of seawater disguised by lemon, garlic, tartar sauce, chilli ,curry

I used to swim long distances in seawater, I swallowed a load of sea water whilst swimming. I hated the taste of seawater with a passion.

JTL

Talk about what? Oopps there I go again short term memory loss. Soz what were you on about
Old Dec 27th 2006, 1:25 pm

JTL

Kebab?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.