Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Ladies - What hair products do you find the best?

Ladies - What hair products do you find the best?

Old Mar 28th 2012, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Evelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Ladies - What hair products do you find the best?

Originally Posted by Cheetah7
Some say it doesnt make a difference whether or not you use cheap shampoo or not but I beg to differ.

I started using Aveda moisturising shampoo/conditioner as my hair is really dry and brittle and it took a few goes but made a difference, then I ran out of it and used something from the supermarket.

My god my hair has gone all brittle and fluffy again, so I have managed to order my normal stuff from another website as I needed a bigger bottle so that should be delivered next week.

I also use Babyliss Argan oil and smother my hair in that after a wash and then Aveda UV protector spray which works quite well.

Now to me, it makes a difference what shampoo you use but I would be interested to know others opinions.

What products do you find the most effective for your hair type?

My hair is dry of toilet brush proportions so I need all the moisture help I can get.
have you ckecked your thyroid function? I was wondering why my hair became so dry and frizzle, my skin was extremely dry too. blood test showed my thyroid wasn't doing it's job. things have changed since i pop a pill a day.
Old Mar 28th 2012, 11:06 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Evelin
have you ckecked your thyroid function? I was wondering why my hair became so dry and frizzle, my skin was extremely dry too. blood test showed my thyroid wasn't doing it's job. things have changed since i pop a pill a day.
It was on the list of tests back in August but not had tests since.
Old Mar 29th 2012, 4:32 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
I'm in the UK at the moment on my hols and am using the Aussie Moist shampoo and the leave in 'Hair Insurance' conditioning spray before letting it dry! Absolutely loving it, shame you can't get it in AUSSIELAND lol

How strange! I asssumed it was a popular aussie brand that had set up here

I'm reading this thread with interest. My hair is fine, but lots of it. I can use most shampoos and conditioners. However, my daughter's hair is wavy and getting curlier the older she gets.
I'm really hoping I don't have to start forking out on mega expensive shampoos and conditioners for her