Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Ladies Personal Hygiene Thread (men stay away if you know what's good for you)

Wikiposts

Ladies Personal Hygiene Thread (men stay away if you know what's good for you)

Old Jul 21st 2008, 1:01 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: One for the Ladies only!!!(and VERY VERY brave men!)

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
rofpmsl

i have tears rolling down my face ..... i love this thread
One day it might make 2000 replies on feminine products
Old Jul 21st 2008, 2:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

I have found another product!!

http://www.epino.de/birth.htm go to the "products" section.
Old Jul 21st 2008, 11:20 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc

QUOTE: they gently insert a calabash/ gourd into the vagina to stretch the pelvic floor muscles to facilitate a natural birth and reduce the risk of perineal injury

after that you will need this

to get those pelvic floor muscles back to where they were!
Old Jul 21st 2008, 11:24 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
Use the disabled...everywhere tends to have one...just limp and if they query you pull out your mooncup...I'm sure they'll understand
just tip it out give it a rub with a tissue and put it back ... you can give it a proper clean when you get home

I cant find words I just cant NOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited by Possums; Jul 21st 2008 at 11:26 am.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 9:47 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Possums
I cant find words I just cant NOOOOOOOOOOO
Old Jul 24th 2008, 10:20 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippy
Hello chick hows you?
Old Jul 24th 2008, 7:17 pm

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc

QUOTE: they gently insert a calabash/ gourd into the vagina to stretch the pelvic floor muscles to facilitate a natural birth and reduce the risk of perineal injury

after that you will need this

to get those pelvic floor muscles back to where they were!
Now you are both going far to far... to help you with your multiple @rgasms as a result of using those weird and wonderfull things you will need CONNOISSEUR OF LUBE site so you can stop the friction.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 9:51 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Now you are both going far to far... to help you with your multiple @rgasms as a result of using those weird and wonderfull things you will need CONNOISSEUR OF LUBE site so you can stop the friction.
hang on ... hold everything (no pun intended ) ... was that ann suggesting that we have gone too far?!!!

... my work here is finally done
Old Jul 24th 2008, 10:19 pm

hang on ... hold everything (no pun intended ) ... was that ann suggesting that we have gone too far?!!!

... my work here is finally done
Did you see those gourd things brought tears to my eyes...

I'm sure we can still top that though if we try hard...
Old Jul 25th 2008, 9:30 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Possums
Hello chick hows you?
I'm really good chicky, how are you?
Old Aug 14th 2008, 12:20 am

Exclamation Re: One for the Ladies only!!!(and VERY VERY brave men!)

I'm really good chicky, how are you?
Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse... The pressure gauge on the EPI·NO Delphine Plus monitors
your performance and informs you that your PME’s are correct.

http://www.epino.de/birth.htm
Old Aug 14th 2008, 11:31 am

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse... The pressure gauge on the EPI·NO Delphine Plus monitors

Oh my
Old Aug 14th 2008, 12:14 pm
sneaking a peek ...

a pressure guage?! dont know if i should laugh or run away scared
Old Aug 14th 2008, 12:18 pm

a pressure guage?! dont know if i should laugh or run away scared
i'd go for the latter
Old Aug 14th 2008, 12:24 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

i'd go for the latter
this thread was virtually dead in July.......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.