Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Ladies Only: Something to keep your Mooncup Company...

Ladies Only: Something to keep your Mooncup Company...

Old Sep 30th 2006, 3:42 am
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ladies Only: Something to keep your Mooncup Company...

Originally Posted by Pollyana
me and my big mouth

sonic x
Old Sep 30th 2006, 3:44 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SonicBird
me and my big mouth

sonic x
Bet you're glad you asked
Old Sep 30th 2006, 3:48 am
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute

who needs the shewee to stand up and pee????? :scared: :scared:
Old Oct 1st 2006, 9:19 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YoSemite
who needs the shewee to stand up and pee????? :scared: :scared:
You're from Scotland you have different talents to the rest of us.

Mooncup fair enough I may try but think I will give this one a miss have they not heard of catheters.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 10:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
Saw this product on Dragon's Den tonight. Actually think it's a great idea.

What do you think?

http://www.shewee.com/

I think that this is weird, and there is no way in the world that I'd ever consider using one.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 10:28 am

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
I think that this is weird, and there is no way in the world that I'd ever consider using one.
Could just cut end off mooncup and hold it there.
Old Oct 1st 2006, 10:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
Could just cut end off mooncup and hold it there.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 2:52 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
oh my god ... wait til kay see's this
OMG literally PMSL

Old Oct 2nd 2006, 7:13 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
Saw this product on Dragon's Den tonight. Actually think it's a great idea.

What do you think?

http://www.shewee.com/
Lol I've got one of these - well actually mine's a wizz http://www.whizproducts.co.uk/en/

I bought it a couple of years ago for Glastonbury, they are hilarious - they have shepees at Glasto (women's urinals) which I once used when I was very drunk and would not repeat the experience

A wizz is very handy for weeing in a lenor bottle in the dark though

Not that I'd know of course.......

A wizz, a wetwipe and some antibac hand lotion - what more does a woman need at a festival (other than alcohol and a tent of course )
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 7:17 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Clippies
Lol I've got one of these - well actually mine's a wizz http://www.whizproducts.co.uk/en/

I bought it a couple of years ago for Glastonbury, they are hilarious - they have shepees at Glasto (women's urinals) which I once used when I was very drunk and would not repeat the experience

A wizz, a wetwipe and some antibac hand lotion - what more does a woman need at a festival (other than alcohol and a tent of course )
somehow I just knew
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 7:22 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
somehow I just knew
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 8:02 am

I still have leg muscles so think will stick to peeing on fellas shoes.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 9:21 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Some woman was advertising these on the Paul O'Grady show today!!
She used 'it' when she went camping
J x
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 2:58 am
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Clippies

Hmmm... I'm still not convinced. Although having done Glastonbury I can see the benefits. I did have a lucky escape using a portaloo in the dark on the Sunday night.. I didn't sit down which as it turned out was absolutely the best thing to do.. (use your imagination)

I was lucky because I was 'backstage' at Glasters... eh, get me!
- not as glam as you might think!

Sonic x
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 5:03 am

Originally Posted by SonicBird
Hmmm... I'm still not convinced. Although having done Glastonbury I can see the benefits. I did have a lucky escape using a portaloo in the dark on the Sunday night.. I didn't sit down which as it turned out was absolutely the best thing to do.. (use your imagination)

I was lucky because I was 'backstage' at Glasters... eh, get me!
- not as glam as you might think!

Sonic x
Lol, oooh get you back stage eh! I don't like getting out of my tent in the night, hence the wizzaway and the lenor bottle Failing that I always used the flushers or the traps - STAY CLEAR OF PORTALOOS :scared: