Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Ladies Only: Something to keep your Mooncup Company...

Ladies Only: Something to keep your Mooncup Company...

Old Sep 28th 2006, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ladies Only: Something to keep your Mooncup Company...

I noticed the comment that the product would never sell came from a bloke. What does he know about squatting in inconvenient places like in a bunch of nettles after having had a few bevvies. At least I managed to climb over the gate without incident. But my arse was really sore and itchy the next morning!
If I had one of those I would have been fine........I think
Great idea.
Lou
Old Sep 28th 2006, 11:35 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Louise M
I noticed the comment that the product would never sell came from a bloke. What does he know about squatting in inconvenient places like in a bunch of nettles after having had a few bevvies. At least I managed to climb over the gate without incident. But my arse was really sore and itchy the next morning!
If I had one of those I would have been fine........I think
Great idea.
Lou
when we have to shite, we have to shite. so dont u be giving us the "what would he know bollox"
Old Sep 28th 2006, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
when we have to shite, we have to shite. so dont u be giving us the "what would he know bollox"
Excuse me but I was going for a tinkle not a number 2!

Old Sep 28th 2006, 11:41 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

ah, but we still need to squat, u were makin oot that it was only u wummin that do that and it isnt, so there

a wee tip for the ladies and the new sheewee...................watch oot for the wind. dont piss into it
Old Sep 28th 2006, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

ah, but we still need to squat, u were makin oot that it was only u wummin that do that and it isnt, so there

a wee tip for the ladies and the new sheewee...................watch oot for the wind. dont piss into it
Men dont squat to have a wee do they? They have a winkie for that.
Old Sep 28th 2006, 11:44 am

gedge has disabled reputation

a very ladylike answer
Old Sep 28th 2006, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gedge
a very ladylike answer
Thats cos I'm a laydee.........
Old Sep 28th 2006, 11:49 am
Master of verbal pish©

Men dont squat to have a wee do they? They have a winkie for that.
i didnt say that. i said when we go for a big jobbie !!!!
u were the one that said men dont have to squat

i dont know, some people
Old Sep 28th 2006, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

i didnt say that. i said when we go for a big jobbie !!!!
u were the one that said men dont have to squat

i dont know, some people
Listen, I'm getting confused now. Its past my bedtime.
In case you didn't know women have to squat to tinkle, men dont. The shewee is so women can wee standing up. I never said anything about jobbies. If you wanted to have a jobbie then yes you would need to squat but you wouldn't need to use a shewee cos you are a bloke!
Gerritt durrr
Ps no more for you tonight
Old Sep 28th 2006, 11:58 am
Master of verbal pish©

Listen, I'm getting confused now. Its past my bedtime.
In case you didn't know women have to squat to tinkle, men dont. The shewee is so women can wee standing up. I never said anything about jobbies. If you wanted to have a jobbie then yes you would need to squat but you wouldn't need to use a shewee cos you are a bloke!
Gerritt durrr
Ps no more for you tonight
oh so thats what u meant, well u should have said that in the first place
Old Sep 28th 2006, 1:11 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

why would you need to use it for water sprots...surely everyone wees in the sea?
Old Sep 30th 2006, 1:00 am
Just Joined

Bushbabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by herrchook
Saw this product on Dragon's Den tonight. Actually think it's a great idea.

What do you think?

http://www.shewee.com/
I didnt realise this forum was so cool, but this little device we could have a real laugh with. When we go out on a weekend we usually have to use the mens bathrooms as the wait for the girls room is terrible, this would save us having to hover over the broken smelly pans in the blokes. I am not sure about the seven inches in length, there again though not much bigger than a tampon really is it, how wide is it?
I think it could really take off it is marketed well.

Bushy
Old Sep 30th 2006, 2:17 am
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of

No No No No No No No No No NO...

it's wrong.... just plain wrong... I don't wanna stand up and wee it's not natural!!!!!!

You can keep your shewee - i'm a traditional girl and I'm not standing for it!!!

Sonic xx

ps: where did the word 'Mooncup' come from?

Last edited by SonicBird; Sep 30th 2006 at 2:18 am. Reason: forgot to ask
Old Sep 30th 2006, 3:03 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SonicBird
Someone had to ask........
One for the Ladies only!!!(and VERY VERY brave men!)
Old Sep 30th 2006, 3:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SonicBird

Sonic xx

mooncup is a brand of menstrual cup. There are others, including diva and the disposable instead softcup which has the added benefit of enabling "clean sex".

Heaps better for the environment, way cheaper than disposable items.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.