Ladies only!!

Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:24 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Ladies only!!

Ladies I need some creative ways of teaching the DH a lesson!!

I have spent a week texting a satellite phone I love you, miss you hope you having fun!!

only to be e mailed today by the way I'm not using the satellite phone any more lent it to the other bloke so he will have any messages you sent me

he needs to die ...............

painfully and slowly!!

suggestions please
Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:29 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Ladies only!!

Originally Posted by asher

I have spent a week texting a satellite phone I love you, miss you hope you having fun!!

only to be e mailed today by the way I'm not using the satellite phone any more lent it to the other bloke so he will have any messages you sent me

painfully and slowly!!

suggestions please
up against a wall maybe ?
Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

itsonlyme is a jewel in the roughitsonlyme is a jewel in the roughitsonlyme is a jewel in the roughitsonlyme is a jewel in the roughitsonlyme is a jewel in the rough

painfully and slowly!!

suggestions please
Oops!!! not a good move on his behalf eh!

why dont you reply by saying that the other blokes replies made better reading
Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:33 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
up against a wall maybe ?
had a sex change op have you? or are you out as a trannie

it says ladies only mate and i know you can read
Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:33 pm
Account Closed

how do you know it was me ?
Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:34 pm

Originally Posted by Neet Neet
Oops!!! not a good move on his behalf eh!

why dont you reply by saying that the other blokes replies made better reading
hey thats a good one, only problem was they couldnt reply as the satellite didnt text but he could have e mailed me to let me know!!
Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:34 pm

how do you know it was me ?
cos Rachel tells me its her when she posts
Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:35 pm
Account Closed

Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

itsonlyme is a jewel in the roughitsonlyme is a jewel in the roughitsonlyme is a jewel in the roughitsonlyme is a jewel in the roughitsonlyme is a jewel in the rough

hey thats a good one, only problem was they couldnt reply as the satellite didnt text but he could have e mailed me to let me know!!
.. sounds good to me!
Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:47 pm

hello darling will you clean my house cook my meals and sort out my kids please mrs doubtfire
Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:49 pm
Account Closed

hello darling will you clean my house cook my meals and sort out my kids please mrs doubtfire
only if i can wear yer fishnets ?
Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:54 pm

only if i can wear yer fishnets ?
deal cos i'm not paying you
Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:56 pm
Account Closed

deal cos i'm not paying you
I thought i was going to pay you
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute

painfully and slowly!!

suggestions please
Don't wish to be a traitor.............. but........ if it's deserved......... try this. It usually works on misdemeanors ............ and is guaranteed to bring a smile upon someone's face.......... probably yours........ not his ? !!!

Last edited by Sue; Sep 12th 2007 at 6:27 pm. Reason: Picture removed. Please read our site rules.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:18 pm

Originally Posted by Bobcat
Don't wish to be a traitor.............. but........ if it's deserved......... try this. It usually works on misdemeanors ............ and is guaranteed to bring a smile upon someone's face.......... probably yours........ not his ? !!!

OMG LMAO what a weirdo!!

DH may yet get to try this

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.