Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Labrador puppies are back

The Labrador puppies are back

Old Aug 25th 2013, 2:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Labrador puppies are back

Praise be to dumplings... The Labrador puppies have returned... Two beautiful bouncy labrador puppies, proving to be a little more than a decent sized handful...

Pity they dragged a spare tyre home with them... But heck it's good to see the boys back in harness....

Never liked spaniels ... All floppy ears and no substance...
Old Aug 25th 2013, 3:05 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Labrador puppies are back

Originally Posted by eddie007
Praise be to dumplings... The Labrador puppies have returned... Two beautiful bouncy labrador puppies, proving to be a little more than a decent sized handful...

Pity they dragged a spare tyre home with them... But heck it's good to see the boys back in harness....

Never liked spaniels ... All floppy ears and no substance...
Nothing wrong with spaniels
Old Aug 25th 2013, 3:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Nothing wrong with spaniels
It's their ears I don't like... Especially when they appear to have some weimaranera in the mix... Like mine did

Do your ears hang low do the wobble to and fro
Can you tie them in a knot? Can you tie them in a bow?
Can you throw them over your shoulder like a regimental soldier? Do your ears hang low....
Old Aug 25th 2013, 3:20 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

It's their ears I don't like... Especially when they appear to have some weimaranera in the mix... Like mine did

Can you throw them over your shoulder like a regimental soldier? Do your ears hang low....
Barney
Old Aug 25th 2013, 3:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Barney
Barney was a giant purple dinosaur with TINY ears...

You calling me a dinosaur?
Old Aug 25th 2013, 3:24 am

Barney was a giant purple dinosaur with TINY ears...

You calling me a dinosaur?
No

It's where I remember the ear song from

Our old springer / springer mix
Attached Thumbnails The Labrador puppies are back-tom.jpg  
Old Aug 25th 2013, 10:25 pm

ukecadet is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm singing Nelly the elephant at the minute.
Old Aug 25th 2013, 10:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ukecadet
I'm singing Nelly the elephant at the minute.
So long as you aren't doing Chest compressions to the rhythm of Nellie the elephant.... That's what I was taught back in the day... Now it's done to the Beegees Staying Alive...oh oh oh oh staying alive.
Old Aug 25th 2013, 11:07 pm

So long as you aren't doing Chest compressions to the rhythm of Nellie the elephant.... That's what I was taught back in the day... Now it's done to the Beegees Staying Alive...oh oh oh oh staying alive.
You can still do Nellie, she just has to be on speed
Old Aug 26th 2013, 2:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute

Labradors are one of the most dull breed of dog on the planet (this planet), they're lumpy, ungainly and lazy and they're all called Max