Kwinana Freeway

Old Jun 20th 2012, 3:10 am
BE Forum Addict

discobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud of
Default Kwinana Freeway

Was I hallucinating last night when I drove south from the city to see the number of lanes go from 3 to 2 to 3 then 4 when only last week it was announced that the southbound section had been widened to 4 lanes between Leach and Roe?
Old Jun 21st 2012, 1:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kwinana Freeway

Originally Posted by discobay
Was I hallucinating last night when I drove south from the city to see the number of lanes go from 3 to 2 to 3 then 4 when only last week it was announced that the southbound section had been widened to 4 lanes between Leach and Roe?
no
Old Jun 21st 2012, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

discobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud of

I saw it again tonight.
Old Jun 21st 2012, 2:28 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe I'm missing out on excitement like this cos I live on the wrong side of the country....
Old Jun 22nd 2012, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

joquin is just really nicejoquin is just really nicejoquin is just really nicejoquin is just really nicejoquin is just really nicejoquin is just really nicejoquin is just really nicejoquin is just really nice

We have nothing better to do over here but count lanes....
Old Jun 23rd 2012, 12:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joquin
We have nothing better to do over here but count lanes....
I spent the best part of rush hour last night counting the lanes on the kwinana... Got so engrossed in the variations I missed the thomas rd exit and had to come off at Mundijong nstead

Think it worked outnmuch quicker
Old Jun 23rd 2012, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Funny that because I also missed my exit too. You're just humouring me aren't you?
Old Jun 23rd 2012, 1:29 am
Forum Regular

joquin is just really nicejoquin is just really nicejoquin is just really nicejoquin is just really nicejoquin is just really nicejoquin is just really nicejoquin is just really nicejoquin is just really nice

Originally Posted by eddie007
I spent the best part of rush hour last night counting the lanes on the kwinana... Got so engrossed in the variations I missed the thomas rd exit and had to come off at Mundijong nstead

Think it worked outnmuch quicker
Hmmm Mundijong Road might have to do Golden ponds for lunch today
Old Jun 23rd 2012, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by joquin
Hmmm Mundijong Road might have to do Golden ponds for lunch today
Did the kwinana all over again today.... Popped up to the lobster shack at cervantes for lunch.... WTF? Thats 5 trips to the Pinnacles in as many years... And five trips too many imho..... Lunch ALMOST made up for it...
Old Jun 24th 2012, 12:26 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

And people say living in Perth is boring! It's non stop excitement apparently!
Old Jun 24th 2012, 5:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
And people say living in Perth is boring! It's non stop excitement apparently!
Would you believe the lane situation had changed AGAIN between friday arvo and saturday morning?
Old Jun 24th 2012, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nice

I just wish they would change the speed limit to 110.
It does my head in.... trundle all the way to safety bay road at 100 and then it changes as I turn off.
Old Jun 24th 2012, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Did the kwinana all over again today.... Popped up to the lobster shack at cervantes for lunch.... WTF? Thats 5 trips to the Pinnacles in as many years... And five trips too many imho..... Lunch ALMOST made up for it...
Those lobsters are cooked beautifully but the shack is not unique. There must be somewhere closer?
Old Jun 25th 2012, 1:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by discobay
Those lobsters are cooked beautifully but the shack is not unique. There must be somewhere closer?
Closer To the Pinnacles?
Old Jun 25th 2012, 1:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Closer To the Pinnacles?
duh!