Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Krispy Kremes - 50pc off for Emergency Services..

Krispy Kremes - 50pc off for Emergency Services..

Old Jan 14th 2007, 11:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Krispy Kremes - 50pc off for Emergency Services..

I take back all I said about Feral Gate.

Wore my Country Fire Authority T-shirt into Krispy Kreme's to pick up doughnuts for guests coming around for morning tea - and the girl announced it would be 50pc off for emergency services....I was impressed..she asked without ID, they would normally serve uniformed personnel. She was satisfied enough with the fact that my gear was in my ute (true).

Nice.

B
Old Jan 14th 2007, 11:18 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Krispy Kremes - 50pc off for Emergency Services..

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack

Wore my Country Fire Authority T-shirt into Krispy Kreme's to pick up doughnuts for guests coming around for morning tea - and the girl announced it would be 50pc off for emergency services....I was impressed..she asked without ID, they would normally serve uniformed personnel. She was satisfied enough with the fact that my gear was in my ute (true).

Nice.

B
You little beauty!

Good to see the CFA receiving the respect it so richly deserves. More power to you, mate.
Old Jan 14th 2007, 11:24 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Krispy Kremes - 50pc off for Emergency Services..

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
You little beauty!

Good to see the CFA receiving the respect it so richly deserves. More power to you, mate.
You will need the Emergency Services if you eat Krispy Kreme's.
Old Jan 14th 2007, 11:25 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Krispy Kremes - 50pc off for Emergency Services..

Originally Posted by iPom
Old Jan 14th 2007, 11:28 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Ambulance guy for the heart attack... And perhaps the Emergency blokes to cut down your door frame once you're stuck in it.
Old Jan 14th 2007, 11:30 am
Fighting my corner

Wink Re: Krispy Kremes - 50pc off for Emergency Services..

Ambulance guy for the heart attack... And perhaps the Emergency blokes to cut down your door frame once you're stuck in it.
Old Jan 14th 2007, 4:22 pm
careful what you wish 4

dougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud of

krispy Creme Doughnuts have a store inside the Tescos in Watford in the UK and a standard `doughnut` costs 0.90p and to me tastes like eating cold chip fat - not nice - in the same store, Tesco usually sell four Tesco `real` jam doughnuts for 0.99 ... strange but true..
Old Jan 14th 2007, 5:15 pm
A horse walks into a bar.

russmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond repute

Nice.

B
LOL. Oh yes it is true. As a dedicated officer of the law, I am indeed the streotypical Bobby with a cup of coffee in one hand and a box of krispy kremes in the other! We occassionally do the run to the drive through in New Malden by the A3. One of my colleagues lives around the corner and he says the smell of the donuts cooking sends him crazy. No wonder his a fat git!

The cold ones from Tesco aren't the best to get. If you get the chance have an original iced glazed one warm, taste out of this world, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Old Jan 14th 2007, 5:48 pm
careful what you wish 4

dougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud ofdougggy has much to be proud of

so its true then that real reason you guys always turn up at a `shout` just 5 five minutes to late is cause you`ll all stuffing yourself with doughnuts in `works time` ... public servants ,
I love them all .............................
Old Jan 14th 2007, 6:11 pm
A horse walks into a bar.

russmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dougggy
so its true then that real reason you guys always turn up at a `shout` just 5 five minutes to late is cause you`ll all stuffing yourself with doughnuts in `works time` ... public servants ,
I love them all .............................
No, reason why we get there 5 minutes too late is due to the fact that we have all stuck on 12 stone each eating donuts which mean our cars are so weighed down with our bulky frames they can only get to 35 mph
Old Jan 14th 2007, 6:31 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 15th 2007, 12:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

You little beauty!
:
I said as much myself (to her). It made my morning and the day was still young.
Old Jan 15th 2007, 2:09 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice.

B
Maccas gave us all a free drink and a sundae when we stopped at the Glen Rowan Services on the way back from Swifts Creek.

Makes you wonder how CFA volunteers stay so trim

Old Jan 15th 2007, 2:15 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Now I know why our chief of police has the figure she has.
Old Jan 15th 2007, 4:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
Maccas gave us all a free drink and a sundae when we stopped at the Glen Rowan Services on the way back from Swifts Creek.

Makes you wonder how CFA volunteers stay so trim

I'm saying 'nuffin. (muffin?)

You can just imagine fast food outlets worldwide using up tiny proportions of profits scrambling over each other to be seen to look all good and charitable to the public.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.