kporte

Old Jul 21st 2009, 12:31 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: kporte

Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler
I have never thought that would work, but each to their own,

He (kporte) cannot be around or he'd jumped on here, hopefully he'll be back soon.

Who can fill his shoes?

Cooler

He is around, he did come back, as i PM'd him to find out how he felt about returning to Scotland and he told me when his returning flights were etc.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 1:14 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Who can fill his shoes?

Cooler
I can fill my shoes but not in one go!
Old Jul 21st 2009, 1:46 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
I can fill my shoes but not in one go!
see you are back sweetie
Old Jul 21st 2009, 1:53 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
see you are back sweetie
Aye honey, Sal said you were all missing me, which just goes to show how slow things must be on here just now!
Old Jul 21st 2009, 1:56 am

Aye honey, Sal said you were all missing me, which just goes to show how slow things must be on here just now!
no way, no slow pace on here
Old Jul 21st 2009, 2:31 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
He is around, he did come back, as i PM'd him to find out how he felt about returning to Scotland and he told me when his returning flights were etc.
Cheers, good to have him back.

Hope you enjoyed your trip kporte, glad you're back though.

Any forum would be enlivened by your input

Keep posting,
Cooler
Old Jul 21st 2009, 2:46 am
Account Closed

Cheers, good to have him back.

Hope you enjoyed your trip kporte, glad you're back though.

Any forum would be enlivened by your input

Keep posting,
Cooler
"enlivened by your input" - phnar, phnar!

Howdy Cooler, all good?
Old Jul 21st 2009, 2:59 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

"enlivened by your input" - phnar, phnar!

Howdy Cooler, all good?
Left work Friday just gone after eleven years. Hope to find out when the sale of the house is tomorrow () and still no visa. When we move out of the house, we are going to visit OH's rels in NI and hopefully jen1877ni ().

We are moving to Adelaide with the god squad and axe murderers (I'll fit right in) but think we'll be in Brisbane over Christmas so that drink maybe on the cards

Are you just popping in or can we expect more from you

Cooler
Old Jul 21st 2009, 3:09 am
Account Closed

Left work Friday just gone after eleven years. Hope to find out when the sale of the house is tomorrow () and still no visa. When we move out of the house, we are going to visit OH's rels in NI and hopefully jen1877ni ().

We are moving to Adelaide with the god squad and axe murderers (I'll fit right in) but think we'll be in Brisbane over Christmas so that drink maybe on the cards

Are you just popping in or can we expect more from you

Cooler

I have been ill but I shall endeavour to have some full on action rather than quickies, if you can grasp my point

I would be delighted to take you for drinkies. Sc can go too, she dances naked on the tables after a shandy.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 5:25 am
Capt Hilts

I have been ill but I shall endeavour to have some full on action rather than quickies, if you can grasp my point

I would be delighted to take you for drinkies. Sc can go too, she dances naked on the tables after a shandy.
Hope you're feeling better kporte.

Sounds like my kind of party

Cooler
Old Jul 21st 2009, 5:47 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Sounds like my kinda party too

Although I have been partial to a spot of that myself after a few wee single malts

Dougie
Old Jul 21st 2009, 11:56 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
Impressive but you need to put on some weight!
Old Jul 21st 2009, 1:57 pm

you TOLD them?
Old Jul 21st 2009, 1:59 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
DunRoaminTheUK's gone AWOL too.

Can we officially start a rumour now?
Here's a clue..............there is a freshly dug hole in my garden
Old Jul 21st 2009, 2:01 pm

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Here's a clue..............there is a freshly dug hole in my garden
Why is your dog digging holes in your garden?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.