The Kooks

Old Aug 24th 2008, 1:22 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default The Kooks

Hi all,

If anybody has a pair of tickets to see the Kooks in Brisbane on the 30th and would like to sell them please drop me a pm.
They're our youngests favorite band and we've just found out they're over here!

Best

RM
Old Aug 24th 2008, 5:44 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Kooks

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Hi all,

If anybody has a pair of tickets to see the Kooks in Brisbane on the 30th and would like to sell them please drop me a pm.
They're our youngests favorite band and we've just found out they're over here!

Best

RM
My daughter mentioned this a while back, but when I checked Ticketek there was only Sydney and somewhere else mentioned! ...

Double now I see they ARE playing Brissie! ...

Don't get many decent bands this part of the planet and we both love the Kooks.

I'm gonna go look now, but have you tried eBay? From experience you don't seem to pay heaps over the face value for small bands here. Example, I got tics for the Arctic Monkeys a few year ago at Brissie for about 40% on top. Not bad when I paid £100 for a £7 ticket to see them at the Leadmill in Sheffield.

Was worth it tho ...
Old Aug 24th 2008, 5:45 am
Account Closed

0 items found for: the kooks brisbane

Old Aug 24th 2008, 5:46 am
Account Closed

GOSH!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/2X-The-kooks-...QQcmdZViewItem
Old Aug 24th 2008, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

I hope this helps you Brisbane 30 Aug 2008 Brisbane The Zoo *Sold Out

you can always go & stand by the stadium there are loads who would standing outside to be selling the tickets on the black Market or alternatively take a flight to Sydney for their free show.

The Kooks to play Myspace Show in Australia
Fri, 22 Aug 2008

After selling out their Australian tour, we are pleased to announce The Kooks will play an intimate My Space show at a secret undisclosed location in Sydney on Thursday 28 August.

Details of the exact location will be revealed via bulletin soon so keep your eyes peeled.

Tickets to the show are FREE and operate on a first come first served basis. So make sure you get there early !

http://www.thekooks.com/news

might need to register with the site get the info on the show.