Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Know any unique or unusual ways to get fit?

Know any unique or unusual ways to get fit?

Old Dec 17th 2009, 5:42 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Know any unique or unusual ways to get fit?

Speed walking - it's brilliant

Failing that -climb a mountain, then have lots of sex
Old Dec 17th 2009, 5:53 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

Which mountain do you want to climb with me then?
Old Dec 17th 2009, 5:56 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Which mountain do you want to climb with me then?
I'm easy

As long as there's a packet of Tudor involved - gammon were my fav.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 6:07 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

I'm easy

As long as there's a packet of Tudor involved - gammon were my fav.
Sorry, I don't smoke?
Old Dec 17th 2009, 6:12 pm

Sorry, I don't smoke?
Old Dec 17th 2009, 6:24 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

Am I chucked now?
Old Dec 17th 2009, 6:32 pm

Am I chucked now?
No
Old Dec 17th 2009, 6:35 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

There's underwater hockey....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underwater_hockey

I play ice hockey and I came across underwater hockey one day. Apparently there are places to play (or even a league I think) in Australia. Still think it's odd, but I imagine it's very good exercise.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 6:38 pm

Originally Posted by comet555

I play ice hockey and I came across underwater hockey one day. Apparently there are places to play (or even a league I think) in Australia. Still think it's odd, but I imagine it's very good exercise.
Yeah, I've seen it on the telly a few time. How hard must it be to maneuver the stick?
Old Dec 17th 2009, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by spalen
Enter a triathlon at a distance where the swim is scary - the fear of drowning and the public humiliation of flapping around in lycra will spur you on to new heights of fitness.

at least it did for me. Entering a running race (5k, 10k, half marathon, or marathon) may work as well but you wont have the critical motivation that if you fail mid run you just walk... do that in the ocean and you die.
Not as ridiculous as it might at first seem. Nice one.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of light

Wouldn't climbing a mountain require a degree of fitness first before engaging in sex?
Old Dec 17th 2009, 8:43 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, I've seen it on the telly a few time. How hard must it be to maneuver the stick?
I thought you would know exactly how to do that.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 8:43 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gobbledegeek
Wouldn't climbing a mountain require a degree of fitness first before engaging in sex?
Have sex first and then do the mountain.....
Old Dec 17th 2009, 8:46 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by kporte
Vigourous sex. Possibly with some stones on your back. 3 times a day should do it.
For the woman, sitting on top facing the other way (not face to face) is like using a rowing machine, excellent for the tummy muscles and thighs
Old Dec 17th 2009, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by comet555

...at least there's little chance of this happening:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.