Knobable MP

Old May 13th 2009, 3:29 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Knobable MP

... but not Bronwyn Bishop

Old May 13th 2009, 3:34 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
She's OK. I'd probably poke her with one eye closed.....
Old May 13th 2009, 3:51 pm
Account Closed

Tooterelli is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I've been off sick for a few days so have been watching a lot of TV. Who's the MP who sits just to the right (his left) behind KRudd? I'd knob her, she's quite tasty. There's a blonde who sits next to her who I'm not too sure about, a bit of a borderline boiler.

You guys are quite pathetic to be honest. You talk about Australian men being chauvanistic & uncouth but you are up there with them. GROW UP.
None of the women you talk about would have anything to do with men that have the intellect that you show.
Old May 13th 2009, 3:54 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tooterelli
You guys are quite pathetic to be honest. You talk about Australian men being chauvanistic & uncouth but you are up there with them. GROW UP.
None of the women you talk about would have anything to do with men that have the intellect that you show.
I'm a member of MENSA......and you spelled chauvinistic incorrectly.
Old May 13th 2009, 3:55 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tooterelli
Sounds like someone isn't getting enough of the "good stuff" at home.
Old May 13th 2009, 3:57 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

Kate Ellis would definitely "get my vote"....
Old May 13th 2009, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

SamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to all

But if you had to do one, say at gunpoint or something - Bronwyn Bishop or Julia Gillard?
Old May 13th 2009, 4:00 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

Originally Posted by SamSi
But if you had to do one, say at gunpoint or something - Bronwyn Bishop or Julia Gillard?
If Bronwyn Bishop held me at gunpoint and demanded my seed I would have to beat the Bishop to stop my Bishop getting beaten...
Old May 13th 2009, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

What about Joanne Hockey?
Attached Thumbnails Knobable MP-untitled.bmp  
Old May 13th 2009, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

SamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
If Bronwyn Bishop held me at gunpoint and demanded my seed I would have to beat the Bishop to stop my Bishop getting beaten...
So it's a yes to Julia Gillard then?
Old May 13th 2009, 4:05 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Your grasp of irony borders on the sublime....either that or the brightness control on your TV is set extremely low and also broken? She is as rough as a bag of spanners....

I found this picture of her using Google Image Search....
heeheeheehee
Old May 13th 2009, 4:06 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

Originally Posted by SamSi
So it's a yes to Julia Gillard then?
Only if she dresses up as Kevin Rudd and lets me serve her a really crappy sandwich......
Old May 13th 2009, 4:08 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

So where are all the good looking mp's for us ladies then?

p.s no pretty boys please, and a good body is the main thing
Old May 13th 2009, 4:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
So where are all the good looking mp's for us ladies then?

p.s no pretty boys please, and a good body is the main thing
Well, if Kevin & Wayne are anything to go by, I doubt if there are any!
Old May 13th 2009, 4:20 pm
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Well, if Kevin & Wayne are anything to go by, I doubt if there are any!
Have you noticed how popular the side parting is with male Labor politicians? Let's face it, the only people who have side partings are Americans and Adolf Hitler.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.