kindy query?!?!

Old Nov 8th 2006, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

Karen72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to all
Default kindy query?!?!

Hi, it's taken me a while to get used to the kindys here, i find them very laid back compared to UK. Anyway it's coming up to my sons 3rd b/day and as we'r fairly new here thought we'd have a party inviting some people we already know but more from kindy to get to know new people but only 2 have replied, do people here not let you know if they are coming??????Someone today said they weren't sent any replies to their childs party and 13 turned up..is this weird or am i a novice at childrens b/day parties?!?!karen.x
Old Nov 8th 2006, 11:40 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: kindy query?!?!

Originally Posted by Karen72
but only 2 have replied, do people here not let you know if they are coming??????Someone today said they weren't sent any replies to their childs party and 13 turned up..is this weird or am i a novice at childrens b/day parties?!?!karen.x

No! That's just plain rude. How the hell do you cater for kids if you don't know how many are going to turn up? I learned pretty quickly no-one sends thank you letters for presents from their school mates here, thank god! One less job after the party's over.

My advice? Pin the buggers down and ask them if they're coming or not.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 2:44 pm
Banned

denver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: kindy query?!?!

Assume they are coming unless they tell you they're not.