Kevin Bloody Wilson

Old Apr 10th 2008, 10:20 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Kevin Bloody Wilson

He's touring in QLD, wondered if anyone on here has been to one of his gigs?

the origin of DILLIGAF and "You can't say C*** in Canada" are amongst his repertoire [no offence Dorothy]

website

may offend

Last edited by The OH; Apr 10th 2008 at 10:26 am. Reason: don't forget the Shane Warne song download
Old Apr 10th 2008, 10:21 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kevin Bloody Wilson

Originally Posted by The OH

the origin of DILLIGAF and "You can't say C*** in Canada" are amongst his repertoire [no offence Dorothy]

website

may offend
He was on at Sunnybank Pub cpl of years ago, I missed out on tickets.

I think hes a star
Old Apr 10th 2008, 10:31 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
He was on at Sunnybank Pub cpl of years ago, I missed out on tickets.

I think hes a star
He's at Redcliffe on the 18th and Alex Hills on the 20th

Last edited by The OH; Apr 10th 2008 at 10:32 am. Reason: dilligaf
Old Apr 10th 2008, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Old Apr 10th 2008, 10:44 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fairwayskid

have you heard the Warney song?

Last edited by The OH; Apr 10th 2008 at 10:45 am. Reason: its on you tube just don't know how to embed - dilligaf
Old Apr 10th 2008, 11:47 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I think he's absolute crap and you couldn't pay me to go see him. Total waste of space.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know much of his material, but I do hear Wil and Lehmo on TripleM referencing his song" Rooting in the back of the Ute" alot.

Funny title for a song, but I'd imagine he'd get irritating after a while, kind of like that UK guy. Roy Chubby something or other. I now know his real name is Royston Vasey (League of Gentlemen)

JTL
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:40 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
I don't know much of his material, but I do hear Wil and Lehmo on TripleM referencing his song" Rooting in the back of the Ute" alot.

Funny title for a song, but I'd imagine he'd get irritating after a while, kind of like that UK guy. Roy Chubby something or other. I now know his real name is Royston Vasey (League of Gentlemen)

JTL
I cant stand that chubby brown hes disgusting.
I'm not a prude.Honest
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Racht70
I cant stand that chubby brown hes disgusting.
I'm not a prude.Honest
Haven't seen his stuff either, but I know he's famous for being rude and over the top.

I think Billy Connolly is about my limit. Jeez, I'm turning into my parents , my mum used to say Billy Connolly is very funny, its just such a shame he has to swear all the time.

And now I'm agreeing.

JTL
Old Apr 10th 2008, 12:55 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The OH

website

may offend
Takes a lot more than that to offend me.

Is he the black guy who thinks he's funny? If so, he was on Spicks & Specks last night. Didn't think he was funny then, either.

Oh, just checked the ABC website and it was Stephen K Amos. Still think he's an unfunny wanker.

Last edited by Dorothy; Apr 10th 2008 at 1:00 pm. Reason: Wrong guy
Old Apr 10th 2008, 1:06 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't seen his stuff either, but I know he's famous for being rude and over the top.

I think Billy Connolly is about my limit. Jeez, I'm turning into my parents , my mum used to say Billy Connolly is very funny, its just such a shame he has to swear all the time.

And now I'm agreeing.

JTL
Billy Connelly is incredibly funny with or without the swearing. The durg spouted by the likes of Chubby Brown and Kevin Wilson is only funny if you thing a six word sentence requires 2 Fs, 1 C and 1 B words in it.
Old Apr 10th 2008, 1:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by moneypen20
a six word sentence requires 2 Fs, 1 C and 1 B words in it.
I'd have to consult with Gordan Ramsey to find out what such a sentence would sound like

Seriously I laughed tonight at Ramseys Kitchen Nightmares as they were all F'ing away, and then all of a sudden there was a *bleep*.

But they left enough of the "you are a c*--' bit in that you knew what he said. So f'ing is okay in Oz on Channel 7. The C word is still a bit iffy.

What do you think, in 5 years time will that be okay to say on prime time television too?

JTL
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:50 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

JTL
Old Apr 10th 2008, 8:51 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by moneypen20
only funny if you thing a six word sentence requires 2 Fs, 1 C and 1 B words in it.
Specially on a triple word score in scrabble
Old Apr 10th 2008, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

I have managed to find the Shayne Warne song.......
Any more requests?

Johnnyyt
Attached Files
File Type: mp3
kevin-bloody-wilson-shane.MP3 (883.7 KB, 255 views)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.