Kevin Bloody Wilson

Old Apr 10th 2008, 11:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kevin Bloody Wilson

I love kevin bloody wilson.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 12:39 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pumpkin blossom
I love kevin bloody wilson.
I think he's a twat. I used to think he was funny when I was younger and stupider.

I saw him in the pet shop at Whitfords buying ointment for his dog, he was wearing a "Kevin Bloody Wilson" hat.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 2:50 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

We saw him live a couple of years ago and thought he was really good. but I've also seen Billy connolly a few times and he's still better.

OK, his humour isn't intelligent, and the language is foul, but take it at face value and you'll have a good laugh.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 4:46 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Kevin Bloody Wilson

Originally Posted by johnnyyt
I have managed to find the Shayne Warne song.......
Any more requests?

Johnnyyt
Check out the video

http://www.kevinbloodywilson.com/sit.../KBW_Warne.mov
Old Apr 11th 2008, 12:20 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Kevin bloody wilson is funny but his daughter Jenny Talia is funnier from a womans point of view saw Kevin at the Alex in Bimingham before coming to Aus then saw kevin and Jenny at the Castle Hill Rsl last year. Have Jenny's CD it is sooo funny.

would love to see Jenny again but to be honest kevin's material was very similar to what we had seen in england.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 12:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poshrice
his daughter Jenny Talia is funnier from a womans point of view . Have Jenny's CD it is sooo funny.

would love to see Jenny again but to be honest kevin's material was very similar to what we had seen in england.
Why is it women can only do humour that applies to women, yet male comedians can do universal comedy?

Dawn French and Jennifer Saunders got close to being universal, but generally, great universal comedy is written by men, and women comedy is written by women.

Well thats my profound thought for a Friday night.

G'night

JTL
Old Apr 11th 2008, 11:16 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Why is it women can only do humour that applies to women, yet male comedians can do universal comedy?

Dawn French and Jennifer Saunders got close to being universal, but generally, great universal comedy is written by men, and women comedy is written by women.

Well thats my profound thought for a Friday night.

G'night

JTL
I like lots of male comedians and like i say i found Kevin funny just very repetetive. Some of my fave comedians are lee evans, carl baron is brilliant love the big yin to be honest i love stand up comedy in general and keep nagging hubby to take me to the comedy store.
Poshrice
Old Apr 12th 2008, 9:39 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by poshrice
Some of my fave comedians are lee evans, carl baron is brilliant love the big yin to be honest i love stand up comedy in general and keep nagging hubby to take me to the comedy store.
Poshrice
Lee Evans reminds me of a younger version of Norman Wisdom. Very funny
Old Apr 12th 2008, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

keijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant futurekeijei has a brilliant future

Might have to make my way to the Caloundra show. I remember listening to some of his cassettes years ago. Anyone else remember cassettes??
I've also got loads of mp3's of his stuff.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 11:18 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keijei
Might have to make my way to the Caloundra show. I remember listening to some of his cassettes years ago. Anyone else remember cassettes??
I've also got loads of mp3's of his stuff.
spent a very long road trip in WA with only his cassettes to listen to

we have just booked tickets to see him in Tas this november, also going to see some bloke called Col Elliott tonight? been told he's very funny..
Old Oct 16th 2008, 11:58 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Possums
going to see some bloke called Col Elliott tonight? been told he's very funny..
I doubt it. "funny Australian" is the ultimate oxymoron.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 12:03 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
I doubt it. "funny Australian" is the ultimate oxymoron.
LOL I know have you heard of him?
Old Oct 17th 2008, 12:09 am
(It's not my real name)

Originally Posted by Possums
LOL I know have you heard of him?
I've heard of him but haven't heard his stuff.

I drive past Kevin Bloody Wilson's house every day on my way to and from work.
Old Oct 17th 2008, 12:13 am
(^v^)

Originally Posted by renth
I've heard of him but haven't heard his stuff.

I drive past Kevin Bloody Wilson's house every day on my way to and from work.
ah well will let you know if he was any good, hopefully will be funny after a few bottles of shiraz
Old Oct 18th 2008, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

covphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant futurecovphoenix has a brilliant future

I think Kevin Bloddy Wilson is so funny, seen his show a couple of times and i was in stitches laughing he is definately not for the easily offended though. I will definately have to see him in Australia when we get there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.