Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Keep your clothes on in the Swiss Alps!

Wikiposts

Keep your clothes on in the Swiss Alps!

Old Nov 17th 2011, 8:34 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Keep your clothes on in the Swiss Alps!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15785219

Switzerland's highest court has ruled that local authorities can impose fines on people hiking nude in the Alps.
The federal court threw out an appeal by a man who was fined after hiking past a family picnic area with no clothes on. Judges said the eastern canton (region) of Appenzell had been entitled to uphold a law on public decency.
They said the ban on naked hiking was only a marginal infringement on personal freedom. Although Switzerland does not have a law against public nudity it does have one against public indecency.

"It is not overly high-handed to qualify naked hiking as a breach of decency customs," the court said in a statement.

The BBC's Imogen Foulkes in Geneva says naked hiking is an increasingly popular pastime in Switzerland.

Makes me shiver just thinking about it
Old Nov 17th 2011, 8:36 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keep your clothes on in the Swiss Alps!

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Switzerland's highest court has ruled that local authorities can impose fines on people hiking nude in the Alps.
The federal court threw out an appeal by a man who was fined after hiking past a family picnic area with no clothes on. Judges said the eastern canton (region) of Appenzell had been entitled to uphold a law on public decency.
They said the ban on naked hiking was only a marginal infringement on personal freedom. Although Switzerland does not have a law against public nudity it does have one against public indecency.

"It is not overly high-handed to qualify naked hiking as a breach of decency customs," the court said in a statement.

The BBC's Imogen Foulkes in Geneva says naked hiking is an increasingly popular pastime in Switzerland.

I loved it
Old Nov 17th 2011, 8:37 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I loved it
Now why did I think of you as I was posting that
Old Nov 17th 2011, 8:47 am
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute

The BBC's Imogen Foulkes in Geneva says naked hiking is an increasingly
popular pastime in Switzerland.

The legendarily small South African manhood would invert.
Old Nov 17th 2011, 8:50 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Turban Explorer
The legendarily small South African manhood would invert.
Old Nov 17th 2011, 8:59 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Now why did I think of you as I was posting that
My oppo and i were teaching his kids escape and evade techniques
Old Nov 17th 2011, 9:04 am
Home and Happy

My oppo and i were teaching his kids escape and evade techniques
If you were both naked I dread to think what you were teaching them to evade....... Surely they are too young to need to know about escaping from wimmin?
Old Nov 17th 2011, 9:06 am
FREE TIBET

If you were both naked I dread to think what you were teaching them to evade....... Surely they are too young to need to know about escaping from wimmin?
It had been a while since we were operational
Old Nov 17th 2011, 9:13 am
Home and Happy

It had been a while since we were operational
Don't let yer skills get too rusty, never know when you might need them
Old Nov 17th 2011, 9:16 am
FREE TIBET

Don't let yer skills get too rusty, never know when you might need them
Yeah,i might end up in gympie
Old Nov 17th 2011, 9:24 am
Home and Happy

Yeah,i might end up in gympie
and you wouldn't want to be caught up there, scary place! We met a bunch of wimmin last weekend down here from Gympie for a night out.... Even my Aussie mate was wary of them and shes a country girl, they were BIG and looking!!!
Old Nov 17th 2011, 9:29 am
FREE TIBET

and you wouldn't want to be caught up there, scary place! We met a bunch of wimmin last weekend down here from Gympie for a night out.... Even my Aussie mate was wary of them and shes a country girl, they were BIG and looking!!!
and the blokes are as soft as shit,big mouths no ammo
Old Nov 17th 2011, 9:32 am
Home and Happy

and the blokes are as soft as shit,big mouths no ammo
Wouldn't know, i never had one from Gympie...... had one from not far down the road though.....!!
Old Nov 17th 2011, 12:29 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Bet it wouldn't stop this dude.
Old Nov 17th 2011, 12:50 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Mmmmm wouldn't mind seeeing HIM naked in the Swiss Alps

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.